pain

Posted by Reviewer2761418 on Jun 18, 2013

this helps with the pain from shoulder injury

good

Posted by Reviewer1966254 on Jun 04, 2013

good

Easy to swallow with no after taste

Posted by 5157742603093871098 on Feb 08, 2013

Easy to swallow with no after taste

Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer3209443 on Jan 29, 2013

These are okay but they stil repeat a little on me so i will probably switch back to the other brand which is not available through I Herb unfortunately. Great value for $$$ all the same

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer3127293 on Dec 28, 2012

I purchased this product after taking Now Krill Oil for 12 months. It is cheaper and has similar strength and ingredients. Certainly as good as the more expensive brands......I will be buying it again.

good price

Posted by 5564580896634326330 on Dec 18, 2012

Good price for krill. Nice high dosage.

Ok

Posted by Ozbeach on Nov 14, 2012

Might be a good product. I kept it in the fridge so I don't know if it is because of that but after a while, the inside of the softgels became bubbly and the oil started to ooze when I put a softgel in my pill container for the day. Won't buy again as I prefer a Krill oil that sustain being kept in the fridge.

Economical

Posted by Reviewer2344984 on Nov 06, 2012

More oil in each capsule, so this is the cheapest brand I think. Cannot comment on krill oil quality in this product. The box is oversized, which is bad for the environment obviously.

Natrol Brand Omega-3 Krill Oil, Lemon scent.

Posted by 5702615038509124220 on Sep 04, 2012

This product is economically priced, and seems to be quite effective. Krill is a healthier choice than regular fish oil because krill are at the bottom of the food chain. I will order it again. I will even recommend it to others, but please note: DON'T BE FOOLED INTO THINKING THAT THERE IS NO FISHY AROMA... When I first opened the bottle, I thought I had been teleported into a Fish and Chips shop! It has a strong odor of fish WITH lemon.

Very fishy

Posted by Reviewer2329719 on Jul 24, 2012

I don't know if it's working as with any of these Omega supplements, I really can't feel the difference. But I am hoping it works. Just very smelly.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »