Just OK

Posted by CosmicFriends on Jun 21, 2013

The price is good for a big bottle. I used to buy Aveda shampoo, but found the price has become too expensive. So I decided to find cheaper alternative. This shampoo worked well initially, but after a while (about half way down the bottle), I found that it began to leave a residue on my hair, and didn't work as well as before. I'll tried another brand from iherb next time.

nice shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3122024 on May 07, 2012

but not a woah! shampoo. i still have freeze, so my hair doesn´t feel really good with it, it gives me too much volume. on the other hand, my hair is soft and shiny. the product doesn´t make a lot of bubbles when you use it, and it has a very sweet smell, like almond. i think i will try another one the next time, because i´m trying to avoid the freeze on my hair.

Nothing special

Posted by Reviewer3169967 on Feb 13, 2013

Nothing special

My hair feels so dry after rinse

Posted by 5226744307164581831 on Apr 13, 2013

Don't know how it's works as the others' recommendation. I always like to dye my hair and I really need some shampoo to strengthen and softer my hair, but this seems not work on my hair. My hair really feel so dry after rinse , really need deep moisturizing conditioner to improve.

smell

Posted by 5074242283869776624 on Aug 06, 2013

the smell is too bad~~I prefer the awapuli's

Hidratación!

Posted by 100mizuiro on Oct 25, 2013

Este champú lo utilizo solo para cuando aplico mis mascarillas de aceite de coco,porque me reseca mucho la raiz del cabello y me produce descamacion capilar,asi que como os digo no lo comprare más pues no me soluciona mis expectativas como champú.Su perfume es como de almendras amargas o algo parecido que no me disgusta.

Hair too 'thick'

Posted by Reviewer1093010 on Jan 03, 2014

My daughter is very fussy about shampoos. She says this product smells like almond icing (good!) but makes her hair feel too 'thick'.

good but not brilliant

Posted by 5434945464114364524 on Jun 19, 2014

I like this product. The smell is nothing special. I dont dyed hair. it is very normal. I will finish the bottle. probably won't buy again

It's good.

Posted by 4859143644773311729 on Jun 23, 2014

I have lots and lots of super-fine curly hair. I have a hard time finding a moisturizing shampoo that doesn't weigh down my curls. This is just OK. It's a little heavy for my curls, but I think some of that may be just due to the weather. It is hot and humid here at this time of year and that has a tendency to wreak havoc on my hair. Also, this shampoo does not keep my hair feeling clean enough for long enough for me to go three days between washings; I have to wash my hair every other day. But it smells good! Maybe in the winter it will work better for me.

good

Posted by WEV624 on Mar 01, 2015

good