dry hair

Posted by 5177185843692013463 on Apr 14, 2016

makes the hair very dry.

nice scent, a little pricey for my taste

Posted by 4786149963651873166 on Apr 08, 2016

Descent shampoo for weakened hair. A little expensive but worth it if you are looking to improve your hair condition. Pleasant smell.

Foamy and cool cruelty-free shampoo

Posted by 4827801240373713584 on Mar 15, 2016

I love this shampoo! You need really a little bit to create great foam, smells good and cleans just well. For my type of hair I need to use a conditioner. I would definitely recommend this product to vegans.

Did not try it until now I think good Llano

Posted by 5586819002182077246 on Jan 24, 2016

Did not try it until now I think good Llano

Wonderful and easy to use product

Posted by 4713325485620776946 on Jan 07, 2016

I would advise buying the product for its high quality

I love it

Posted by beagmez on Dec 29, 2015

I really love these item

Good!

Posted by Nimazaki on Dec 12, 2015

Super good and really cleansing; therefore you might need to use a conditioner. Even though I needed conditioner after using it but I did notice that my hair started to look different, in a good way, but I still needed to use a conditioner so I ordered the Aloe Vera and Macadomia oil conditioner which is fantastic!! Really moisturising and smells great! After years of dull hair, my hair is finally shiny and looks alive! I love Nature's Gate products!!!

I like nature's way...

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Dec 09, 2015

But I think I'm in love with the aloe vera shampoo after trying this one out. It seems to feel like cleaner on my dense, coarse hair and oily scalp.

does the job

Posted by missyhuii on Nov 05, 2015

it's supposed to be a ' revitalising" shampoo but it's more of a moisturising shampoo. I find it not that helpful to cleanse my oily scalp but the label says it 'gently' cleanse so I should have known. the biotin shampoo under this brand cleanse better but leaves my hair so dry. so this is okay but I won't give it a 5 star . I'm Asian with black straight hair that's fine with a little oily scalp due to the climate

Very good shampoo

Posted by 5217741240205200195 on Sep 21, 2015

I liked this product so much. It makes hair shiny and silky. And smells sooo pleasant. I will surely order it again and again!!!