Fresh and good

Posted by opheart on Jul 30, 2012

I've never tasted cacao beans before. I think they should be exactly like these. These ones are very fresh, with rich flavour. The taste is mainly bitter. The skin of the beans is thin, and is shelled well not always. I need a small knife to put it away. Some beans crumble at once after shelling. So this snack nedds to be prepared before eating (shelled). That's why I like cacao nibs more, espesially sweet nibs by Navitas Naturals. Won't by again: I just wanted to know, what are whole cacao beans and I'm not impressed by them.

Great Product - Just eat with the skins on and save time !!!

Posted by 5271669964532671749 on Jan 22, 2014

Like all navitas products this one is very good quality too, you can just tell by the strong smell as soon as you open the bag. Peeled and ate about three quaters of the bag of these before I realised you could eat them with the skin on. Just go ahead and eat with the skin on as this saves time peeling and they are just as nice. Another navitas product I will be back for again.I love the fact that thanks to IHERB Irish customers can buy this brand, the only other alternative was going to the states once a year a packing a suitcase with lovely navitas products.

WONDERFUL PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1731256 on Feb 16, 2015

I MAKE SMOOTHIE WITH ALMOND MILK EVERY MORNING. IT IS ALL VEGGIES WITH ONLY 1 FRUIT (BLUEBERRIES). BY JUST ADDING 4 OF THE CACAO BEANS MY SMOOTHIE TASTE LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK. AND I PUT BEETS, CELERY, KALE, CARROTS AND ALL KINDS OF SEEDS AND SPIRULINA IN MY SMOOTHIE. THESE THINGS ARE WONDERFUL. YOU CAN ADD ANYTHING AND COVER THE TASTE WITH THIS LITTLE SUPERFOOD. THANK IHERB FOR ALL THE GREAT PRODUCTS YOU SELL.

I love it

Posted by 5109208094654760406 on Dec 27, 2014

It tastes and smells chocolate, I eat it when I craving something forbidden and it helps me

Best snack

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Nov 15, 2012

This is my favourite and very healthy snack so far. I eat about 10 cacao beans after my work-out or as a snack between meals. They are very bitter,so if you do not like bitter taste I do not recommend them for you.

Firm shell, soft inside

Posted by Reviewer1859418 on Oct 04, 2011

I haven't tried other brands yet. These are good, and you owe it to yourself to try raw cacao beans at least once. Imagine the darkest chocolate, with no added sweetener but surprisingly not bitter either. One or two of these satisfy my chocolate cravings very well. One star off for being a smaller package than I imagined.

just what I was looking for

Posted by Reviewer2882422 on Oct 03, 2012

pro: better than the nibs(broken pieces) snackwise(for cooking go with nibs(saves time) con: wish it came in larger quantity packaging or cheaper

Disappointing...

Posted by 5696753077411371470 on Nov 26, 2015

The bag that I've got had about 30% rancid beans... I expected better quality.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Scilla2009 on Aug 08, 2011

Friends brought from Ecuador. Very original taste, for people who can estimate. Super!

These are sooooo good