Navitas Naturals, Raw Chocolate Cacao Beans, 8 oz (227 g)

Fresh and good

Posted by opheart on Jul 30, 2012

I've never tasted cacao beans before. I think they should be exactly like these. These ones are very fresh, with rich flavour. The taste is mainly bitter. The skin of the beans is thin, and is shelled well not always. I need a small knife to put it away. Some beans crumble at once after shelling. So this snack nedds to be prepared before eating (shelled). That's why I like cacao nibs more, espesially sweet nibs by Navitas Naturals. Won't by again: I just wanted to know, what are whole cacao beans and I'm not impressed by them.

WONDERFUL PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1731256 on Feb 16, 2015

I MAKE SMOOTHIE WITH ALMOND MILK EVERY MORNING. IT IS ALL VEGGIES WITH ONLY 1 FRUIT (BLUEBERRIES). BY JUST ADDING 4 OF THE CACAO BEANS MY SMOOTHIE TASTE LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK. AND I PUT BEETS, CELERY, KALE, CARROTS AND ALL KINDS OF SEEDS AND SPIRULINA IN MY SMOOTHIE. THESE THINGS ARE WONDERFUL. YOU CAN ADD ANYTHING AND COVER THE TASTE WITH THIS LITTLE SUPERFOOD. THANK IHERB FOR ALL THE GREAT PRODUCTS YOU SELL.

Great Product - Just eat with the skins on and save time !!!

Posted by 5271669964532671749 on Jan 22, 2014

Like all navitas products this one is very good quality too, you can just tell by the strong smell as soon as you open the bag. Peeled and ate about three quaters of the bag of these before I realised you could eat them with the skin on. Just go ahead and eat with the skin on as this saves time peeling and they are just as nice. Another navitas product I will be back for again.I love the fact that thanks to IHERB Irish customers can buy this brand, the only other alternative was going to the states once a year a packing a suitcase with lovely navitas products.

живые какао-бобы

Posted by BlackSeaOrganic on Oct 23, 2013

для меня оказались горьковаты. Возьмите какао, орехи, измельчите, добавьте мед и немного охладите - получите отличный натуральный заменитель магазинного шоколада.

I love it

Posted by 5109208094654760406 on Dec 27, 2014

It tastes and smells chocolate, I eat it when I craving something forbidden and it helps me