FANTASTIC Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good!

Good not brilliant

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Dr.Michael Murray respiratory formula is much better. Didn't notice much improvement with this but helped a bit. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

it works

Posted by maybeeysu on Jul 30, 2012

i tried it only on an infancy sinusitis, it works.

- Husband had two full-blown flus while on this! -

Posted by dinnair on Jul 16, 2012

It's weird, coz the ingredients seem really good and I trust the quality of product from this company. But as mentioned, my hubby had two full-blown flus (respiratory infections) with severe nasal congestion, breathing difficulty, fever and cough for two weeks while on this and this product did not help at all. I thought it would also help strengthen the immune system which will prevent or help one recover from respiratory infection, but it did not do that either. It's disappointing coz the product is pricey and I was hoping it'd help.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2010696 on Jul 08, 2012

good product

respiratory help

Posted by 4957304264518295235 on Jun 17, 2012

I'm taking this in conjunction with the Immune Punch - so whilst my allergies may be improving .... I may not know exactly which formulation is helping the most!

Works well

Posted by Reviewer3128534 on Feb 26, 2012

This product has definitely reduced my husband's allergies and sinus problems which are very severe. We can't afford for him to take two per day, so he takes one every day and still experiences the benefits.

Love this stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer1367057 on Feb 24, 2012

I love this! I had a cough and sinus congestion. I took a few to start and followed every meal with one and felt better in 3 days!

great relief

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Dec 07, 2011

I bought this for my mother who had never fully gotten over a respiratory infection from the spring. It kept coming back when she would get stressed or run down. By day 2 of taking this she was greatly improved. The terrible coughing spells subsided and she could sleep through the night without waking up smothering. The best part was that they didn't upset her stomach, as so many things do, so she was able to take them even twice a day and speed the healing. I highly recommend these.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1654938 on Oct 31, 2011

Took together with Natural Factors, Lung, Bronchial & Sinus Health, helped me stay healthy without a doubt and cleared up my persistant cough and bronchitis! Will buy again!