Good multivitamin

Posted by pokkus on Jan 31, 2013

Very good multivitamin and it has a large variety of vitamins. Tablets are a little big though, so some can have troubles to swallow them. UPDATE: this was long time my favorite until I noticed that it has iodine on it. For some people iodine is not good (thyroid problems for example).

One of the best multi forumulas

Posted by Reviewer2471266 on Dec 22, 2007

I've searched many multi combos and this has to be near the top of the list. For the price its the best value to benefit ratio for having a good mix of vitamins, minerals and Nutraceuticals

Great price, great multi vitamine

Posted by Reviewer1654704 on Mar 23, 2011

:-)

Great Multi

Posted by Reviewer1971715 on Nov 21, 2007

I have been taking Now Adam for the past three years and the product is second to none. I experimented with various brands and the quality and care that go into every Now Foods products can't be beat. I like the fact that all ingredients in this product are all natural and the minerals are in chelated and organic forms which the body absorbs best. I take the recommend two a day dosage but one a day is still more than enough.

Wonderful quality

Posted by Reviewer2776452 on Apr 05, 2008

I am thrilled to find a complete multivitamin that is also vegetarian. Its very difficult to find these out there that are complete formulas with decent quality ingredients and potencies. I am very happy with this product

Great effect

Posted by 5582484758938895010 on Dec 16, 2013

I had a great effect on me after month of use. I spilled out and was fresh for a whole day.

Great.

Posted by 5586896955355261579 on Jan 03, 2014

Great product,very happy with the results. I will definitely purchase this product again.

Excellent multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer3092682 on Dec 23, 2013

This review covers the new formula of the ADAM multivitamin. The previous formula resulted in a much larger pill; this version is much smaller. I called NOW Foods and they told me that much of the reduction in size is due to new formulations for calcium. I love this multi however it is pricey and I need to take 2 daily in order to feel the effect. I alternate between this one and rainbow light; taking 1 of each daily (rather than 2 of the same) is great for me.

BIG tablets

Posted by Reviewer2591090 on Nov 10, 2007

I hope that one day i dont choke on these. they are SO big

Good multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer2027897 on Apr 16, 2008

Seems to contain just about every vitamin and mineral needed. I recommend most products under the NOW brand.