I like those vitamins

Posted by 5599157722793645316 on Apr 07, 2016

The tablets of Now Foods (Adam) are soft enough and hard enough. You feel yourself like energizer when spending them daily/1 table per 2 days. Thank you.

good product

Posted by 5267654842414882506 on Jun 05, 2015

its good

Tablets a bit too big

Posted by Reviewer2203726 on May 18, 2015

Tablets a bit too big

Great.

Posted by 5586896955355261579 on Jan 03, 2014

Great product,very happy with the results. I will definitely purchase this product again.

Excellent multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer3092682 on Dec 23, 2013

This review covers the new formula of the ADAM multivitamin. The previous formula resulted in a much larger pill; this version is much smaller. I called NOW Foods and they told me that much of the reduction in size is due to new formulations for calcium. I love this multi however it is pricey and I need to take 2 daily in order to feel the effect. I alternate between this one and rainbow light; taking 1 of each daily (rather than 2 of the same) is great for me.

Great effect

Posted by 5582484758938895010 on Dec 16, 2013

I had a great effect on me after month of use. I spilled out and was fresh for a whole day.

Hi!

Posted by Reviewer1821400 on Sep 21, 2013

Good multivitamin for men! I noticed that i am going less to bathroom during night and it has also improved my hair growth which was something i did not expect.Thanks herb!

NEW Formula Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2060952 on Aug 22, 2013

Now has a new formula for the tablet form of Adam. They've dumped the ZMA, gingko biloba and digestive enzymes, boosted the amount of Co Q10 to 15mg, added a small amount of Trans Resveratrol and aloe vera. The good: They've included slightly better absorbed Calcium Citrate, and kept the chromium piccolinate and saw palmetto. The bad: They've kept the Vitamin D2 and Alpha Lipoic Acid forms instead of upgrading them to the superior D3 and R+ ALA. I've been using the tablets for years, but I'm holding off buying the tablet form of Adam until Iherb gets the new stock. Otherwise I'd get the softgels in the meantime. I'm giving the old tablet formula 4 stars, but the new formula should get 5 stars. UPDATE: iHerb has the new formula, and I've updated my rating to 5 Stars!

The softgel -version is much better

Posted by rautavaara on Jul 05, 2013

Softgels just are easier for the stomach.

I like it