July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Better Stevia Packets, Zero Calorie Sweetener, 1000 Packets Per Box, 0.035 oz (1 g) Per Packet

Oh so sweet!

Posted by Reviewer1995549 on Dec 12, 2006

I have found stevia to be a fantastic substitute for other sweetners! I use 4-5 packets for an apple pie with no other sugars added. other recipes I can cut the sugar in half. Stevia doesn't cause candida to grow or problems with blood sugar levels(I am hypoglycemic). I carry a small ziploc with stevia in my purse and get asked regularly what it is I am using. This is the best deal on packets anywhere. Boy, do I appreciate iherb!

FANTASTIC PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1889935 on Mar 23, 2007

I have used this product for over a year and have found it to be exceptional! The product dissolves in ice tea! IT is great in hot drinks as wll as cooking. AND the second great thing is the cost! This makes it about 3cents a package whereas in the grocery, it is about 10 cents a package! GREAT PRODUCT! GREAT PRICE and taste wonderful!

Excellence

Posted by Reviewer3022025 on Oct 20, 2007

Could not be happier in purchasing the prooduct at a great price and receiving it in quick order!

Best deal!

Posted by Reviewer1412023 on Oct 26, 2007

My second order of this product. Prices have come down since last time, unfortunately no free shipping but total still less than last time. Best deal I could find on the market so far. Will continue to order from iHerb.

Best Sugar on the Market and the price is awesome

Posted by Reviewer2309212 on Nov 02, 2007

I will never us any other kind of sugar again. You price is awesome compared to other places. I will order more, and plan on ordering some for my Mom for Christmas.