Now Foods, Essential Oils, Tea Tree, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Works Great.

Posted by Reviewer2076713 From Canada on Apr 28, 2009

I ordered this product to ease my acne and it's done just that. Thanks iHerb.

Miracle Oil

Posted by Reviewer3129185 From New York on Aug 02, 2009

Great product and price, Ive been doing my research on tea tree oil and its healing products. I had a pimple and dabbed a drop of oil on it at night and it was literally gone in the morning!

helped my variety of skin problems

Posted by Reviewer1674974 on Nov 23, 2006

I purchased this product to help with a rash and some skin problems I have been having. I love this product. I mix a drop with some unscented baby soap and not only does it soothe my skin in the shower; I get a really nice aromatherapy session with all the steam. My skin has improved considerably with the use of this product. It has also helped my face. You must dilute this oil before you use it because it's supposed to be for aromatherapy. But it definitely works well on the skin! Refreshing! This is one of the best cosmetic purchases I have made.

Tea tree oil

Posted by Reviewer2463362 From Tennessee on Aug 08, 2008

This is a great deal for the size of the bottle.I am a long time user of tea tree oil. It is great for skin problems, bug bites,poison ivy/oak, and anything you can imagine.It is good to dilute and use as a douche, or as a mouthwash,cuts,burns,excema,rashes,mosquito bites. GREAT STUFF, a must have for every husehold

Excellent quality and price

Posted by Reviewer2259200 From Florida on Sep 22, 2008

my whole family uses this, my mom has diabetes and we use this whenever she gets the slightest skin irritation. Not only does it help sped her healing, prevent infection, the scent helps to calm her.