great convenience

Posted by Reviewer1642230 on Jul 17, 2008

i love the nunaturals brand of stevia. i wont use any other brands. the no carbs blend tastes a little better than the regular white powder in my opinion, but both taste great and mix well. i love the packets cuz i can stick them in my lunchbox for work. be careful not to let them get near moisture, the powder gets all sticky and wont come out. even if its just left in my lunchbox with an apple from the refrigerator it will collect the moisture so dont keep too many in moist areas at once. an excellent product, love it!

NuStevia No Carbs Blend is a FANTASTIC product

Posted by Reviewer1251355 on Jun 05, 2010

Have tried other stevia brands but this one just tastes the best. No aftertaste or anything. My mom tried some with her coffee one day and hasn't gone back to sugar since!

a Wonderful Item ! :)

Posted by autumn on Jun 10, 2010

Each of these 0.5g packets sweetens as ~2 tsp. of Sugar & does so with NO after-taste.

VERY SWEET!

Posted by Reviewer1324255 on May 19, 2010

This is the best stevia I've tried so far. I use it in my tea and coffee. If you like your drinks really sweet try this product. You won't be disappointed.

Great!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I love this!!! No bitterness =D I always have some in my purse. UPDATE: I use a tiny pinch salt when I use stevia, it helps give a little depth like you get with real sugar.

Awesome thing!

Posted by Mosolok on Mar 27, 2012

This stevia is awesome. I can not it eat sugar, because im nursing. And my baby has dermatit. But with stevia my baby feels ok. This stevia is very sweet, i use 1 packet on two or three mugs of tea or cichorium. If you add one packet to 350ml of your bevearege you'll get impossibly sweet drink! That why i would recommend to use the packet twice or three times. It goes oerfect with berries, oatmeal and home made youghurt.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2505410 on Sep 10, 2009

just like Truvia only more powerful- best for coffee & tea

Not so happy about it

Posted by 4982797686030923443 on Jun 08, 2015

The packets are very convinient if you are a first-time user of stevia as it is probably the most suitable quantity to take. However I'm not pleased with the taste. was excited to try stevia for the first time as I had heard it is no different in taste from sugar, but much healthier. Well... I'm not sure if it's this product or the stevia itself, but it has a weird taste, a bit bitterish and it resembles the conventional sweeteners. I will finish this packing and if I don't get used to the taste I don't think Ill buy it again.

Sweetener

Posted by Reviewer2821504 on Sep 01, 2008

This definitely made my coffee sweet but I thought it left a weird aftertaste in my mouth. But, I'm also sensitive to "fake" sugar tastes, so if you don't have a problem with diet pop then you should probably find this ok too.

Company Changed Extract No Longer Good Taste

Posted by Reviewer2787335 on Jul 23, 2013

I have been using this for years. The company has recently changed the extract and it no longer tastes good. (July 2013) New extract is not as sweet, does not dissolve as well in cold beverages, has an after taste. Cannot recommend the new extract. Need to find another company. Wish they would go back to the old extract. It is shame as this was a great product before the company recently changed it. Service from I Herb has been great and prompt delivery.