• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• Customer Ratings

Not as happy this time

Posted by Reviewer1910854 on Jul 25, 2008

I had ordered this product before and received it without any problems. However, I was disappointed in the way I received the oil. The box had a big oil stain on the bottom and had ants both on the inside and outside of the box. Whoever packed it (although in a plastic bag) laid the container on its side and some of the oil leaked out. The entire order was affected. (Unsure as to reorder this again)

Quality becomes poor now.

Posted by 4654172650698018380 on May 06, 2012

I bought four jars. I found that the oil was yellow in colour. The smell and taste are too light. In the past, the smell and taste of Nutiva coconut oil were strong and sweet. That means the quality is poor now.

Did not like the taste

Posted by Reviewer1769487 on Apr 24, 2007

I've tried 2 brands of coconut oil andi did not like the taste of this one!

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2242041 on Apr 11, 2010

I had a different idea of what this was. I pictured it creamier and tastier. To me, it seems like crisco, but harder--hard grease with a faint coconut smell. I am unable to use it. Will give it to my daughter who will use it on her hair and skin.

Product Excellent

Posted by 4691113303826461228 on Nov 23, 2013

WAY OVERPRICED compared to other sites (almost double) - I won't make the mistake of ordering this fabulous product from this site again!

good price excellent oil

Posted by Reviewer1867676 on Feb 14, 2009

This is a good price for 54 oz virgin oil. I use a lot in cooking

NOT FULL BOTTLES!

Posted by 5668294120276731782 on Mar 07, 2014

I usually buy from Amazon. Those bottles were full to the very top. iHerb's bottles are missing at least 2 cups of product! No wonder they were cheaper!

Coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2320196 on Apr 18, 2011

I have not received this order. I was just about to contact you about this.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2268603 on Aug 11, 2010

Love this product!

Yummy & Good for You!

Posted by Reviewer2169224 on Dec 06, 2010

Had this at our daughter's; read all the benefits & ordered some for our home. We like it. There is a tiny coconut taste the first few times we used it which we don't even notice now. It's good to have a product we know is healthy for us that works so well. We're really glad we ordered the larger size! As always, we appreciate the quick arrival of any product we order from iHerb.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »