the best!

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Aug 18, 2013

This pasta is great-it's gluten-free, higher in protein and fiber and cooks up great. It wasn't mushy at all and I even found I had to cook it for an extra minute or 2 to get a good consistency. Works really well in cold noodle salads for summer as well. Toddler loves it :)

Mush alert!

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 27, 2012

By far NOT the best gluten-free pasta I've had. The buckwheat in a traditional Italian pasta shape is a nice change. The product is high in fiber and protein (but not a complete protein so still need beans or something with complete protein to complement it). Note that the serving size is 2.2 ounces versus the standard 2oz for pastas, so nutritional info is a little inflated. 46 grams of carbs is a lot. The ingredients are NOT organic. The product is Kosher certified. The second ingredient is rice flour and not brown rice...that increases its glycemic load. It is a decent pasta. I've always liked buckwheat. Hard to find 100% buckwheat soba noodles these days. The combo of buckwheat and 20% white rice flour makes it extremely important to not overcook this pasta. Both buckwheat and white rice mush very easily. Remove from boiling water maybe a minute before recommended cooking time ends and rinse in cold water.

Yum!

Posted by hayleywise on Nov 27, 2014

Great flavour

A nice change

Posted by 5539034695752873897 on May 13, 2015

As a gluten free eater, finding substitutes for wheat pasta is a challenge. I use all soba flour soba noodles and rice noodles that are availavle where I live (Japan). I really appreciate having this other choice. Taste and cooking is like 100% soba noodles.

very pasta like

Posted by bbchris on May 05, 2013

My hubby is gluten-intolerant and loves pasta. This gets his seal of approval. We've ordered loads of it. Reasonable pricing from iherb.

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

Getting rid of wheat, I thought there would be nothing to eat. But many companies such as Orgran offer many different affordable options. This pasta was very enjoyable.

The best pasta

Posted by Reviewer1784699 on Mar 23, 2012

This is the best tasting alternative to full grain pasta. My family loves it. I try to eat grain free, but really miss my pasta. With 80% of it coming from buckwheat (not a grain) and only 20% coming from rice (gluten free grain), this really helps me stick to my diet.

LOVE THIS PASTA....

Posted by Reviewer1789487 on Jul 16, 2013

if you are looking for a Gluten and Corn free pasta without harmfull fungus in it this is the pasta for you. try it and see how good it tastes.

Great

Posted by chantale on Sep 30, 2013

Great price for buckwheat pasta, they are difficult to find in the market. taste is good.

Great for kids. Gluten free