Fantastic Product!

Posted by 4639340346105463084 on May 19, 2015

My daughter cannot eat products with gluten so we gave up our favorite falafel mix two years ago. I did not even know I could purchase a gluten free version, and was delighted to find this product. It is quick, easy, economical and very, very tasty. As soon as we tried the first box, we immediately ordered more.

Delicious!

Posted by LittlePancake on Nov 05, 2014

Really great falafel mix as I often struggle with these packet mixes being either too dry or too sloppy. This product had a great texture, perfectly spiced flavor and made enough for 4 decent portions. Great value! I shallow fry these with the tiniest dot of olive oil which I prefer to deep frying as I find this gives just a nice toasted effect opposed to greasy. I also experimented with this mix and added a few nuts and seeds, popped it in a loaf tin and sliced it up to serve as a a spiced nut loaf which was really tasty. Otherwise, it's great served hot on a bed of Moroccan style cous cous with almonds and raisins or rolled up cold in a wrap teamed with some hummus and salad. Great find,I'm desperate to order several more boxes to stock up on but, it's now sadly out of stock! Will be ordering on a regular basis as soon as it becomes available again as It's delicious!

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on Sep 23, 2014

I like these, although I always add extra garlic and hot peppers to spice it up the way I like it. I bake them instead of frying, and then they're fairly hard, but I break them apart and toss the pieces in a salad with some hummus thrown on as dressing. I like that this product has relatively low sodium for packaged food.

good

Posted by 5206953255656514285 on Aug 27, 2014

quick to make, good taste.

Use to be Delicious

Posted by naturalwoman on Jul 12, 2014

These use to be delicious, but the last package ordered was VERY GRITTY and one could not chew. It would just hurt your teeth. I threw it all away. What a waste money. I wish I could have given 0 stars. Please visit my page for more interesting information and reviews.

very yummy

Posted by Reviewer1297284 on Feb 23, 2014

My entire family enjoys this falafel mix. Even my husband, and he hates everything gluten free.

Orgran, thanks for bringing falafel to the gluten-challenged!

Posted by Reviewer1458843 on Jan 31, 2014

Being gluten intolerant for nearly 10 years now, I have really missed falafel. This box mix is a pretty good facsimile (of course, my falafel taste buds have been dormant for many years so I am not an expert on how it should taste). Even my husband and children enjoyed eating some of these falafel and none of them are gluten intolerant like me. A nice treat for those of us who can't have the real thing.

Excellent product.

Posted by 4636022860649809605 on Jan 28, 2014

I grew up eating falafel, and living in Korea means not seeing this type of food again. That is, until I found this beauty on iherb. And its gluten free! Mix well and let it sit a bit and its ready to be cooked. I don't fry it, rather I put it in the toaster oven for about 10 to 15 minutes making sure to flip at least once. It comes out crunchy on the outside an soft on the inside and not oily or greasy. Will re-order.

home made