Horrible!

Posted by Reviewer2112459 on Mar 06, 2010

I don't know how this works for other people for me it just made me get a painful burning rash around my eyes and all over my neck plus it dried out my skin on top of the irritation.What a waste of money!

The formula was changed!

Posted by 5663006159672762990 on Apr 01, 2014

It was a great serum until they didn't change the formula. Now it's horrible: doesn't work at me, and, after the two weeks of using, made my skin irrtate.

Useless item

Posted by 5332906052348525736 on Sep 28, 2012

After one month every night applying I could surely say - it does nothing for my "after 30" skin.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1266513 on Nov 22, 2009

wow, i break out with everything-- liked the KMF underage moisturizer but using it three days in a row broke me out in cysts, loved the zia herbal gel too at first, but i think it's drying and a bit irritating-- but this, this has evened out my tone, moisturized just enough to keep me from drying out (and thus breaking out in rashes)--- i think this is a keeper! tried the orjene cream, but the cocoa butter is comedogenic, so no wonder i broke out. gosh, sometimes it's so hard to find the right product cuz it'll have fragrance (bad for my skin i know), or silicones (yuck), or a pore-clogging oil (like wheat germ, almond, avocado), etc. all kinds of ingredients worsen my skin, so i have like chronic acne-- however this is the BOMB! plus has other great stuff like hyaluronic acid, b vitamins, etc. great.

Posted by Reviewer3205617 on Feb 20, 2010

It compliment well with the facial wash and night treatment. Really an excellent product and I gave my 2 thumbs up for this fantastic product. Please use to give it a try!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

I bought this to compliment the Orjene Organics Age recovery night treatment, they work very well together. Will purchase again.

Too greasy

Posted by 5354302771783586828 on Dec 14, 2012

No good

Really absorable age recovery serum!!

Posted by Reviewer1610103 on Jan 25, 2010

I used it for 3 months and I refer this to my friends and my sister too. They all said this product is excellent and under a very good prices. I can't stop recommend my friends and even my relative to use it. BUT please dont raise the PRICE!!!

Gently Smoothes Wrinkles & Revitalizes Face

Posted by Reviewer2585328 on Sep 18, 2010

I've been using this for several years. CoQ10 works better for me than any of the retinols and this preparation is the best I've found: no silicones (i.e., dimethicone, etc.) and no waxes or heavy oils. I hope iHerb continues to carry the Orjene Organics brand. I use this day and night.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2634844 on Jan 06, 2010

I've been using it for awhile with great results. I'm 48 years old, have had poor health for many years and yet I have much younger looking eyes than most guys my age. There are no bags or lines. I can tell when I don't use it, my skin begins to look tired and wrinkled. It's easy to use and is very inexpensive.