best theanine on the market

Posted by Reviewer2083080 on Jun 16, 2008

it does what is says on the tin! you've got to take it on an empty stomach to work (1hr ca before meals) otherwise it doesn't

This Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1318252 on Mar 04, 2012

This is a great product. I only take 2 a day and it really works to brighten my mood, make me feel more relaxed and "grounded". Also am more focused at the task I'm working on. Have already reordered it again. My 17 year old son likes taking it as well to help him with his extremely busy school schedule. He says that "it makes me feel good".

good

Posted by Reviewer2512695 on Feb 13, 2011

calm and help me sleeep,if take on an empty stomach

Natural, pure calm

Posted by ellelisw on Oct 04, 2009

Taking theanine is no substitute for living a clean life, eating well, and exercising, but it certainly helps. When I feel "on edge" or agitated, 200 mg of theanine helps me relax without feeling sleepy or tired. I prefer this brand because it is pure, no magnesium stearate or other fillers. Some medical studies suggest that overuse of supplements is actually bad for your health -- this may be perhaps because of fillers, stearates, and so on. All consumers should insist that food and supplement companies stop using fillers and processed additives.

Chills me out nicely...

Posted by 4946624616245886969 on Jan 08, 2013

I look forward to taking one. Didn't make me drowsy. Great for adrenal fatigue.

It Works

Posted by Reviewer2416866 on Oct 20, 2008

I have tried numerous medications for my mood swings and anxiety with decent results but unpleasant side effects. This product has helped me with the anxiety and mood swings with no side effects at all. I love it!

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2285897 on Jan 12, 2011

Definitely helps me to sleep. I find I can notch up around 5 straight hours if I take this before going to bed - love the fact that it has no excipients.

Used for years and love it

Posted by Reviewer1752031 on Oct 21, 2009

This works so great. I take it everyday, but I take extra if I need a quick fix. It works great. Definitely keeps the grumpiness away.

Feeling less stressed

Posted by Reviewer1005838 on Nov 26, 2014

I don't know if it is a coincidence, but I forgot to take the vitamins for the last two days and was really cranky and stressed. I had been feeling great before that. I am in my last weeks of 4 years of study and I feel like these vitamins are helping me to stay unstressed and mentally alert.

Paradise Herbs, Supreme Sun Theanine, 30

Posted by Reviewer2182945 on Jun 27, 2008

Good quality but too expensive when two people in the home are taking twice a day.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »