Helpful after antibiotic use ... IBS ...

Posted by Reviewer1484521 on Nov 16, 2008

I went on Cipro for a urinary tract infection, and had some really bad side effects afterwards. The Cipro must have killed off the good bacteria in my digestive system because after treatment I developed symptoms similar to IBS .... alternating loose stool and constipation, terribly painful cramping, and this went on for weeks. I tried yogurt and probiotics which helped only a little. I started doing research online and discovered that some cases like mine could be caused by damage to or inflammation of the lining of the intestines. "Intestive" was created to heal such damage and inflammation. I took "Intestive" as directed on the package and within 48 hours I was feeling a significant improvement in my symptoms. After one full month, my symptoms were gone and my digestive system has now returned to normal. I am VERY pleased with "Intestive" and plan on taking one tablet each morning as a maintenance/health dose. It is very healing and soothing for the digestive system .... I highly recommend it to people who think their digestive problems may have something to do with damage or inflammation of the lining of the intestines. I hope everyone has as good a result from this product as I have.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Jul 21, 2012

I have chronic constipation and this is the only non-harsh supplement I have discovered that keeps me regular.

Great for intestinal concerns

Posted by Reviewer2076706 on Mar 26, 2007

I used this product for frozen shoulder. It healed my intestines over a 9 month period so that I now have full use of my arm. My MD had told me it would take three years for this to heal. What a relief to not have to wait that long. This is a great product!

helps with nutrient absorption

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Mar 11, 2008

I ordered this because it is touted by Proper Nutrition to help heal leaky gut. It has helped me by giving me more energy and I feel my body is utilizing nutrients better. Also makes my skin feel very smooth. If you have intestinal issues try this product.

Cari

Posted by Reviewer1264064 on Jun 06, 2008

This is a miracle for intestinal problems. I was diagnosed with diverticulitis in October last year and initially tried several prescription medications with no relief. Within a month of starting this in January I've been almost symptom free.

incredible product

Posted by Reviewer2870291 on May 07, 2010

This product actually worked as claimed, within the 2-4 week time frame as advertised. My chronic irritable bowel/diarrhea symptoms have all normalized. This was recomended to me by a friend who had the same experience. It had been recommended to her by someone else who also had found this to be highly effective. I never really expect anything to work as claimed, especially a natural, non medical treatment. I am thrilled!

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2549838 on Jan 22, 2013

I have tried many things for intestinal health and ibs symptoms, and many have been helpful. Intestive is the best by far. I noticed a positive difference in 24 hours and have been using it for a week or so now with continuing incremental improvements. The most difficult ibs symptom for me has been urgency'to use the bathroom, and this has been alleviated completely. I am ordering more.

Intestive

Posted by Reviewer1151018 on Sep 04, 2011

Prevention measure for an inactive Proctitis (rectum UC)..I have started Intestive 12 days ago...To make the transition, I take Salofalk every other day and 6 pills of Intestive once a day..So far so good no UC symptoms and I have some constipation relief..I am glad to try this product that I have read about in Christiane Northrup's book ''The Wisdom of Menopause''..

Good aid for leaky gut

Posted by Reviewer2594007 on Feb 16, 2009

First time user but so far has been helpful in aiding leaky gut issues. Will continue to see how it helps in healing this condition.

Awesome Product

Posted by Reviewer1870256 on Jan 05, 2008

Great for the GI tract...helps heal intestinal lining.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »