• Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• Customer Ratings

Very good flavor

Posted by 5267767099857197602 on Mar 16, 2016

Nice noodles I loved the kelp they are a little hard to bite I am u to the regular noodles so maybe that is way I found them hard but I will definitely buy again since I love noodles and kelp!!!

First time tasting kelp noodles - i think they are pretty cool

Posted by healthymuslimah on Feb 26, 2016

These won't be for everyone and don't think rice noodles or vermicelli when you buy them. The texture is quite different - kind of crunchy. Imagine fresh bean sprout texture but super thin. I wasn't so interested in the low calorie element, though it is a bonus, but did love that they are made from kelp (good for iodine) and they pretty muh have no flavour or smell once they are rinsed. I added them to stirfries (I cooked the veg and then just stirred the noodles in at the end), salads and also Asian-style soups (again, just stirred them in at the end)

The Best

Posted by plantbasedglutard on Feb 22, 2016

These are the best kelp noodles I've had. Great products, so good when marinated and tossed in a salad.

Good texture and low calories

Posted by angelfock on Dec 15, 2015

They're delicious if you process them in a proper way before "cooking". I soak them in water for 2.5 hours, drain the water then, and soak in fresh lemon juice for another half hour. They turn out to be soft and will not be chewy as some of the users said. I use my homemade tahini to make stir-fried pad thai. It's super delicious and it's good that this product is low calories :)

Good product

Posted by 5446030360478308434 on Dec 11, 2015

I mixed these noodles with spaghetti sauce and ground beef. I let it simmer until they were softer - about 30-40 minutes. It was good. Everyone enjoyed it. They take on the flavor of what you cook them with.

Pretty Good

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Dec 01, 2015

Much like Shirataki in texture, but better as it does not have that funky smell. Similar to mung bean vermicelli - but I still prefer the mung bean vermicelli.

Great noodles

Posted by HolisticHealth on Nov 21, 2015

I use these in low-carb dishes, like them very much. Good source for iodine. Gluten-free and natural ingredients.

Great noodles

Posted by jennar on Aug 14, 2015

Love these noodles for a low calorie alternative. Easy to prepare.

A new favorite

Posted by 4848854447848983712 on Aug 07, 2015

Kelp noodles are a fast, delicious alternative to rice and wheat noodles. I like them with a thai almond sauce and serve them over a salad. They don't really have any flavor on their own so you can make them however you want. Unlike rice/wheat noodles they do not absorb your sauce so you can feel free to make less sauce or make it a little thicker. I don't mind them the next day but they are better fresh. I'd give them more than 5 stars if I could, I was very pleasantly surprised with how good they are.

God aweful taste!

Posted by Aliskin on Jul 21, 2015

I got this products after reading reviews and recommendations from girls in my fb group, but it was just terrible, and no amount of sauce could help it. Will never buy again.