Sea Tangle Noodle Company, Kelp Noodles, 12 oz (340 g)

Reviews 4-star

Helps with weight loss

Posted by eathealthy From Canada on Jun 29, 2013

My husband is using for weight loss due to low calories in large serving. They are a nice change from wheat noodles, soak with a little lemon juice/water to soften prior to eating. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Great raw food

Posted by eatingclean on Feb 26, 2014

While I don't use this as noodle substitute because it is so crunchy, I love using this in the peanut miso kelp noodles recipe included on the packaging! FYI I use it with PB2 peanut butter and Eden Food's Genmai Miso

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3169608 From Connecticut on Oct 13, 2011

I now use these in all sorts of raw recipes and some not-so-raw too. They are great. I tend to soak them over night and sometimes longer in the frig so they are ready when I need them.

Good Pasta Substitute

Posted by lipslife From Norway on Apr 14, 2012

Mineral rich and very low carb :)

Interesting glass noodles

Posted by PurplePegasus From California on Oct 08, 2011

They come all tangled up and not all soaked in water. There might be a teaspoon at the bottom of the bag. They are very crunchy. Plain and out of the bag, the taste is not exactly salty, not exactly bitter but somewhat a bit of both. I don't have a kitchen and was hoping to be able to eat them as is. Rinsing definitely helps. I eat them plain, rinsed and with cracked sea salt on top. It's ok. If I had a kitchen, I'm sure I could make tasty recipes with these. As is, they're not too impressive but I don't think they're meant to be. I might buy them again. I've eaten stuff like this before in Vietnamese spring rolls with shrimp & glass noodles inside to be dipped in peanut sauce and I used to love that. Search a recipe and you can use them for that.