• Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• Reviews | English

Definitely DIFFERENT, but not in a bad way!

Posted by dessertswithbenefits on Nov 09, 2012

These noodles are crunchy and don't soften even when cooked. I boiled them for 20 minutes without any change in texture. I found that microwaving IN sauce actually softens them a little (I like marinara). These noodles don't really have any flavor so just make sure the sauce you use is really good. I also like how these are basically calorie-free, so if you overindulged during the day you can quickly heat this up with some sauce, a protein and vegetable and dinner is done, guilt-free! I am definitely buying this again.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2840077 on Mar 23, 2012

The best way of eating and not getting fat.

Great staple for raw foodists..or anyone who likes to try new food

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Feb 07, 2014

i use these regularly for raw pad thai. it's great..you can look for recipes on the internet. easy to use them, no preparation.

Yum

Posted by staalenkracht on Oct 21, 2013

Very good base for all dishes

BEST FOR RAW foodist

Posted by Reviewer2602542 on Feb 22, 2012

try this raw delight! it's amazing

A new favorite

Posted by 4848854447848983712 on Aug 07, 2015

Kelp noodles are a fast, delicious alternative to rice and wheat noodles. I like them with a thai almond sauce and serve them over a salad. They don't really have any flavor on their own so you can make them however you want. Unlike rice/wheat noodles they do not absorb your sauce so you can feel free to make less sauce or make it a little thicker. I don't mind them the next day but they are better fresh. I'd give them more than 5 stars if I could, I was very pleasantly surprised with how good they are.

happily surprised

Posted by happycustomer23 on Aug 23, 2014

Not really a substitute for pasta but totally delicious and quick to prepare.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2624719 on Oct 25, 2011

Love these kelp noodles! Thought we were going to have to give up spaghetti, but these noodles work wonderfully.

I love this with cashew sauce!

Posted by Reviewer2632134 on Dec 05, 2011

Get creative and I think you'll like it. Very neutral in taste, with a crunchy texture.

Very convenient.

Posted by 5333723094030338574 on Jun 26, 2016

Very quick and to use. Great in stir fries. I also use this to replace rice or pasta.