• Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• Customer Ratings

Convenient

Posted by 5527388093320450213 on Aug 16, 2013

Good stuff, and takes seasoning well.

Helps with weight loss

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

My husband is using for weight loss due to low calories in large serving. They are a nice change from wheat noodles, soak with a little lemon juice/water to soften prior to eating. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Delicious.

Posted by 5455017590702486029 on Apr 12, 2013

Really nice stir fried with some miso sauce, chicken and vegetables!

It tasted weird at first

Posted by Reviewer3066526 on Mar 26, 2013

If you've never tried this before, it's going to taste a little weird. Kind of like chewing on very soft plastic...okay maybe not that bad. I bought more than one packet so I was "ew" on the first packet but on the second, I got used to the texture and it tasted alright and by the third packet I was enjoying this. I might order it again after I run out of my regular gluten-free noodles.

Nice

Posted by LouLou on Mar 12, 2013

One reviewer said that these should be soaked for three hours. I soaked them for the day and had them in a stirfry for dinner. I thought they were enjoyable, not much of a taste but with some tamari they were quite yummy. Sometimes I eat slim noodles (made from konjac flour) but these make a good change.

Strange

Posted by 5630411448834443711 on Oct 30, 2012

Not like noodles, but good! Much more crispy, but I can get used to this :D

Delicious!

Posted by SunnyCO on Sep 18, 2012

Will be buying more of these! Love the crunchy texture. I do not like to eat carbos at night and these fit the bill for "mock" noodles.

Great noodles for Korean stews and soups.

Posted by Reviewer2252283 on Aug 23, 2012

These are a great alternative to those who like Korean cuisine. I usually cook tofu based stews and soups and will add these noodles to boil and take on their flavor. This also lessens the crunchiness.

Great alternative for Raw foodies.

Posted by Chocolate on Jul 01, 2012

If you are a Raw foodie and you are really missing your favorite Pastas these Sea Tangles are a great Alternative. ***** VERY IMPORTANT***** The key with these is to soak them or let them sit in the sauce you are making for a while. This will soften them up and give them a real pasta like texture. For example, We (my love and I) make Raw Fettuccine Alfanzo, its like Alfredo but with a special touch. We blend up some cashews with garlic, onion, pine nuts, olive oil, basil, whatever else we feel like and we pour it on these noodles and let them sit in the sauce for about an hour prior to consumption. Delicious! Oh yeah and before you Soak them, strain and rinse them too. Supposedly they contain trace minerals. I believe it true, coming from Mother Ocean and all. Have a wonderful day. Hallelujah!

Interesting crispy texture

Posted by Reviewer1521026 on Jun 30, 2012

These are very different from your usual pasta, but are really nice when made in a soup.