Sea Tangle Noodle Company, Kelp Noodles, 12 oz (340 g)

Reviews 5-star

***18 calories per package*** and everyone enjoyed them!

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 21, 2012

I'm trying to eat more paleo or primal food, and in any case I don't eat wheat/gluten noodles and try to cut down on carbs. I was excited to get kelp into my diet in yet another form, but I didn't have high hopes for taste and mouth-feel for these noodles. It turns out I didn't need to worry. Check out other reviews for a bunch of different takes on how to prepare them. I soaked them for a while in water with some lemon as some reviewers suggested. They were still a bit hard as I didn't want to oversoak them to mush, but when I added them to hot cooked Vietnamese chicken and veggies the consistency was perfect, just a little al dente. I thought that microwaving leftovers might turn them to hot jelly, but they kept their form and consistency quite well. Full of happy surprises! :)

Kelp Noodles

Posted by maryfran444 on Jun 20, 2012

The best thing about these noodles is...they don't have to be cooked. They have a slightly crunchy texture that is very pleasing to the pallet. I would recommend them to anyone who is trying to lose weight or eating low carb for any reason. I will definitely buy them again.

Great service and kelp noodles

Posted by 5620993378586888747 on Jun 22, 2012

The service was fast and I loved the noodles, will encourage my friends to try your site before they order. LaHoma Alamogordo,NM

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer2184515 on Jul 24, 2012

Great healthy alternative to pasta. I just pour warm water over them and fresh vegetables to get them warm, drain and then add my favorite sauce.

FABULOUS!

Posted by Reviewer2555382 on Sep 30, 2011

LOVE LOVE LOVE these. So wonderful to add to any dish.