• Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• Customer Ratings

Nice

Posted by LouLou on Mar 12, 2013

One reviewer said that these should be soaked for three hours. I soaked them for the day and had them in a stirfry for dinner. I thought they were enjoyable, not much of a taste but with some tamari they were quite yummy. Sometimes I eat slim noodles (made from konjac flour) but these make a good change.

It tasted weird at first

Posted by Reviewer3066526 on Mar 26, 2013

If you've never tried this before, it's going to taste a little weird. Kind of like chewing on very soft plastic...okay maybe not that bad. I bought more than one packet so I was "ew" on the first packet but on the second, I got used to the texture and it tasted alright and by the third packet I was enjoying this. I might order it again after I run out of my regular gluten-free noodles.

Convenient

Posted by 5527388093320450213 on Aug 16, 2013

Good stuff, and takes seasoning well.

NOT Bad!

Posted by MarieMR on Sep 20, 2013

FOR A CHANGE THESE ARE GOOD TOSSED IN A SALAD OR IN BROTH.

Boiled for better texture

Posted by 4793332622705090919 on Nov 17, 2013

I am not a raw food person. I just wanted something less processed to eat. At first I soaked them for a few days and they were still crunchy. Having read previous comments, I tried ACV and it didn't seem to work. Not wanting to waste them, I threw them in some chicken soup while reheating. It didn't take long for these noodles to become soft and satisfying.I am definitely ordering again.

Posted by 5409267708441148218 on Nov 21, 2013

Loving these noodles good for a low carb diet x

low cal-noodles

Posted by 4948622649264514265 on Dec 11, 2013

First time I've ever tried calorie free noodles. They taste great but I don't like the texture. Will buy again.

YUM!

Posted by 4859289212534543122 on Dec 11, 2013

Soo nice and good!

Just like real noodles

Posted by KellyWest on Aug 18, 2011

The noodles are great to mix with various toppings and taste great. However, I think they arrived with some moisture loss and were a bit stiffer than times past.

Natural taste

Posted by Reviewer2900663 on Aug 23, 2011

Totallt OK if u add it to chicken or other seasoned food. Not too keen on the cinsistancy. Much better than many other cal-free noodles.