• Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• Reviews | English

Delicious.

Posted by 5159371361389421019 on Aug 23, 2013

OHHH these are so tasty (well tasteless). So filling. So good for you and so crunchy. Loooooove them!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1270081 on Sep 10, 2013

Never tried this before, didn't know what to expect at all, but they were yummy! Or, to be honest they didnt taste much at all, but were really crispy and "firm" so they made a nice contribution to my lunch-wok. Many other noodles just fall apart or get soggy, but these were perfect, and I want to try them in salads and soups as well, convinced it will be great :)

Best discovery EVER

Posted by 4636266817028694104 on Sep 15, 2013

If I could...I would eat my body weight in these noodles! A great option for those who follow Paleo / Clean / Raw eating. They have a wonderful crunch about them.

Great alternative

Posted by 5721219723395907532 on Sep 23, 2013

Yes, they take a little getting used too! But worth it, we've had these noodles in salads and with vegetarian tomato sauce, but I think there will be a hundred ways to use them! With great health benefits!

Surprised

Posted by 5710910759384665024 on Sep 26, 2013

I was very surprised of the texture and flavor. One it had no real smell at all, I just rinsed for a few moments and drained and tasted without any flavorings..it had no flavor. Being low carb and gluten free was important to me..not to mention low calorie. Added to salad to give crunch it took on flavor of dressing. Even my husband like it and the price isn't bad for the amount you get.

Noodles

Posted by 5632005287786155035 on Oct 13, 2013

Really tasty caloriefree noodles!

Yum

Posted by staalenkracht on Oct 21, 2013

Very good base for all dishes

riquisimos

Posted by ananana on Oct 25, 2013

No había probado nunca unos fideos como estos, me encanta su textura crujiente están buenos solo con un poco de salsa de soja, los cogí por curiosidad y ya he repetido pedido y ademas sin apenas calorias

Good kelp noodles

Posted by 4670648094513900441 on Oct 27, 2013

I can't compare this product to any other brand as this is the only one I know, but for me it is great!

Love these noodles!

Posted by 5442150047492317896 on Nov 25, 2013

I add these noodles to almost every meal. They add a bit of crunch without adding calories.