this product was ok

Posted by 4771321993911754336 on Feb 22, 2015

this product is like regular pads, nothing too special

love this

Posted by Reviewer1358561 on Aug 21, 2014

this is the best product and want to buy more however it is discontinued... don't know why ...very reliable product and recommend to all. please have them in stock so that I can buy more....

Maxi is definitely better than the Ultra Thins...!

Posted by Reviewer2446265 on Dec 12, 2013

I had bought the ultra thins of the SG and had problems with having the leaks. So my research on the various reviews across the Internet said that the Maxi SG was a better choice for the heavy flow days of both day and night time use. So I gave it a try and am very please to say I had no leaks! I saved the ultra thins for use after my heavy days was over.

Great pads

Posted by Reviewer3354291 on Nov 21, 2013

They work really well and are long enough. I like that they are chlorine free as I am sensitive.

Great pads!

Posted by 5110784684314734615 on Jun 28, 2013

Just used the first piece,and it's really great feeling.It's the most comfortable pads that I have ever used!

Excellent Product

Posted by 4916778572324038382 on Oct 08, 2012

These are a great buy, they work great and do not cause any irritation. Very absorbent.

Stays in place!

Posted by Reviewer1836146 on Aug 20, 2012

Finally I have found a large natural pad that stays in place! I use these day and night when my flow is the heaviest.

7th Generation to the rescue!!

Posted by garlandchild88 on Jul 31, 2012

Absorbs more than other pads

Hard to find!

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 27, 2012

Many stores do not carry this product. Whole Foods recently stopped as well. These are the best out there for overnight protection or postpartum use. Wings are essential! Dioxin-free as no chlorine is used. I think it's an organic cotton cover and vegetable fibers inside. Product is not 100% organic.

LOVE THESE

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Jun 10, 2012

I do like Natracare products as well but these pads are fantastic!!. Sticks well to undergarments so no bunching during sleep, a perfect thickness so it's not too uncomfortable, but enough to absorb, and very comfortable against my sensitive skin. Highly recommend trying these.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »