Ok

Posted by Tingeling on Mar 17, 2014

Ok pads, they can leak, so I am not so happy about theese! Will problably not buy theese again!

4 star

Posted by Reviewer1156166 on Sep 29, 2011

Overall it's good quality pad, but I wish it was little longer or wider at the end bit and bit more cheaper.

Slim....decent protection, but could be improved

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 28, 2012

These are very good day time pads for heavy bleeders. I would not use for overnight protection on heavy days. The length is perfect, but more thickness is needed at nighttime to make better contact (or very snug panties) and about 1/2 to 3/4" more width on the ends would be appreciated. Slim enough to be discreet under most clothing. Wings help but do not completely prevent movement of this pad. Product is not 100% organic.

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer1357697 on Mar 27, 2010

The best of all brands that I have used. Works very well and it's all natural. Highly recommended!

Seventh Generation Ultra thin Chlorine Free Overnight w/Wings

Posted by Reviewer1348388 on Jun 01, 2010

Great deal for those women who understand the need to avoid chlorine laden pads!

Love them!

Posted by SereneInSingapore on Aug 15, 2010

It is as absorbent as the usual pads. Great for overnights!

nice purchase

Posted by Reviewer3231984 on Oct 14, 2010

long enough,soft in feeling

good

Posted by Reviewer2488588 on Dec 19, 2010

good

good product

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on May 17, 2011

I've been noticed the risk of using cheapy brands and trying many "safer" brands. This seventh generation is like more reliable than others; obserbs well. This ones thick and lind of bulky, but its okay. It makes me feel more ensured. The only thing is that this OVER NIGHT stuff was too short for me and leaked... Can't they make just a bit more longer one?

Converted Always user

Posted by Reviewer2313023 on Jun 12, 2011

I will not use anything else!! I used Always since I was a teen and a year ago I read about the dangers of chlorine in pads. I tried several other brands and these not only came close to the Ultra thin overnight pads from Always but they went a step further and felt better!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »