GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1937914 on Feb 07, 2010

Soft hair with a lovely sheen.

Love it

Posted by BeautifulDreamer on Sep 04, 2006

I use this along with the Shikai Henna Gold shampoo; it leaves my hair soft, shiny, and with soft waves! They are both a great value at iherb!

Best online purchase!

Posted by Reviewer2953697 on Nov 18, 2011

I bought this for color protect on my very, very red hair, and if you thought blonde was high maintenance; you're wrong. With this product my color stays in tact and gives me silky smooth shiney hair with lots of body for my fine hair.

Shikai Henna Gold Highlighting Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2992903 on Jan 13, 2009

leaves hair very shiny and silky

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer3032294 on Apr 10, 2012

Nice conditioner, but I've observed no higlighting effect.

pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2171330 on Oct 04, 2008

not bad, gets the tangles out but leaves hair kinda heavy

Great color and shine

Posted by 5512172399978930537 on Jul 08, 2014

Noticeable color and shine after using this product, but doesn't condition really well. Need a detangle spray after using.

Terrible

Posted by Reviewer2165891 on Dec 18, 2010

I wanted to like this conditioner, I really did. I love the shampoo - great scent, and my colored hair is holding pretty well. But the conditioner is simply awful. My hair is pretty fine, wavy/curly, and a little longer than shoulder length, and undamaged - I rarely use heat to dry my hair. As long as I use a conditioner of some quality, my hair is shiny and the curls look good. I used this product 3 times, and the first 2 my hair looked absolutely awful - limp, dull, and stringy. The third time I used Nexxus leave-in conditioner after, hoping that would help. It didn't. I would NEVER buy this again.

Great!

Posted by 5302325242388310979 on Sep 17, 2013

I use it together with the shampoo and the hair-washing experience is thoroughly enjoyable:) Hair is smooth, silky, shiny and smells good. Will continue using ti!

That Golden Feeling!

Posted by 5561125738054274035 on Oct 20, 2014

It does give that henna highlight, making each hair strand a shinny coating that my friends praised. It also gives your grey strands a glossy finish which was unexpected. A little goes a long way for this brand.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »