Excellent Product - 5 STARS !!!

Posted by 5598646612421169681 on Jun 10, 2013

Imperative form of B-12 that MANY people with MTHFR forget to take.. Has Helped my Quality of LIfe IMMENSELY...... Will Definitely Keep ordering HERE ♥

Pleasant to let dissolve and relatively small

Posted by RedYetiDave on Feb 29, 2012

I take sub-lingual tabs under my cheek against my gums. They are far less intrusive than under my tongue and I can forget about them and let them dissolve into my blood stream (which is far, far more efficient than swallowing them). These have a nice taste and are sweetened with a tiny amount of sorbitol and mannitol which are used in sugar free gum so won't rot your teeth (or upset your innards since it's such a tiny amount).

Adenyosylcobalamin

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Jun 04, 2012

This version doesn't have folic acid in it, which helps when you're focussing on raising folate, methyl-B12, and ad-12. The flavor is strong and aromatic, but it's okay.

Not cheap, but good

Posted by Reviewer2092015 on Aug 04, 2010

It is higly concentrated, compared to other brands, and other ingredients are acceptable. We would prefer a powder form, than all other ingredients won't be necessary. But otherwise, it is a very good quality.

This product only contains Methylcobalamin, not Adenosylcobalamin! Not happy!

Posted by 5302925651629501203 on Nov 28, 2015

I contacted Source Naturals to find out how much of this product is Adenosylcobalamin and was told that the product only contains Methylcobalamin! Not happy!! I am trying to recover from 25 years of migraines and have a double copy of the mthfr gene. It is hard enough to figure this out when you know what is in a product! I do not appreciate the deception in labeling by Source Naturals. If you buy any product from this company, first check that it is correctly labelled.

caused serious fatigue

Posted by Reviewer1100371 on Jun 28, 2011

I have taken other forms of B12 and found them energizing, but this form wiped me out for several days.

Appetite improvement

Posted by Reviewer1477990 on May 27, 2010

Great for improve my appetite and gain some weight.

Incredibly Fast Shipping

Posted by Reviewer2073387 on Feb 19, 2009

Dibencozide AKA Adenosylcobalamin. This is the highest dose of B12 I have found. Great price.

Solid product.

Posted by Reviewer2568146 on Oct 21, 2007

Dissolves well and nice flavor! Really does boost your energy.

Juan from Spain

Posted by Reviewer1219909 on Jul 20, 2011

Great product! Not possible to find in Spain! It has really helped my grandmother in recovery after an operation :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »