This product only contains Methylcobalamin, not Adenosylcobalamin! Not happy!

Posted by 5302925651629501203 on Nov 28, 2015

I contacted Source Naturals to find out how much of this product is Adenosylcobalamin and was told that the product only contains Methylcobalamin! Not happy!! I am trying to recover from 25 years of migraines and have a double copy of the mthfr gene. It is hard enough to figure this out when you know what is in a product! I do not appreciate the deception in labeling by Source Naturals. If you buy any product from this company, first check that it is correctly labelled.

Coenzymated B12

Posted by Krisinsight on Sep 02, 2015

I could have methylation issues according to 23andMe and even methylcobalamin is not a good choice for me, so adenylcobalamin or dibecozide (both are cobamamide)work quite well. I also recently found out I was sensitive to cherry and strawberry, so when I saw that this was flavored with natural raspberry and peach flavors I was sold. The buyer should know the tablets do contain magnesium stearate.

High-dosed B12

Posted by 5431827020901947634 on Aug 15, 2014

Part of my B12 boost regimen. Combined with M-B12 literally makes me feel warm and glowy. Don't take it before going to bed, as you will feel (too) warm in bed. I take them in the morning with folate. With P-5-P.

2% active b12?

Posted by Reviewer2923672 on Jul 22, 2014

Got this for mum who is b12d. She gets dizzy with methyl by solgar but it does her some good after a day, and the dizziness does wear off, this did absolutely nothing and took ages to dissolve. Friend said this form isn't recommended alone or for someone trying to correct a deficiency. Apparently methylcobalamin accounts for 96% of active b12. Wish I had known this. iHerb were great as usual though. Reasonable price and fast shipping.

Excellent Product - 5 STARS !!!

Posted by 5598646612421169681 on Jun 10, 2013

Imperative form of B-12 that MANY people with MTHFR forget to take.. Has Helped my Quality of LIfe IMMENSELY...... Will Definitely Keep ordering HERE ♥

active b's

Posted by saynotorxdrugs on Apr 23, 2013

I was told that in order to help true healing of the CNS etc. with b vitamins that dibencozide along with methyl b12 is necessary. I was told that all active forms must be used to achieve success with long term healing of the nervous system. I am currently using all the active forms of vitamin b. The methylcobalamin is another important active form of vitamin b12.

Adenyosylcobalamin

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Jun 04, 2012

This version doesn't have folic acid in it, which helps when you're focussing on raising folate, methyl-B12, and ad-12. The flavor is strong and aromatic, but it's okay.

Pleasant to let dissolve and relatively small

Posted by RedYetiDave on Feb 29, 2012

I take sub-lingual tabs under my cheek against my gums. They are far less intrusive than under my tongue and I can forget about them and let them dissolve into my blood stream (which is far, far more efficient than swallowing them). These have a nice taste and are sweetened with a tiny amount of sorbitol and mannitol which are used in sugar free gum so won't rot your teeth (or upset your innards since it's such a tiny amount).

Juan from Spain

Posted by Reviewer1219909 on Jul 20, 2011

Great product! Not possible to find in Spain! It has really helped my grandmother in recovery after an operation :)

caused serious fatigue

Posted by Reviewer1100371 on Jun 28, 2011

I have taken other forms of B12 and found them energizing, but this form wiped me out for several days.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »