10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

South of France, Soothing Honey, French Milled Bar Soap, 8 oz (227 g) (Discontinued Item)

This is the best smelling soap EVER!!!

Posted by Reviewer1127124 on May 16, 2008

I am sick to death of smelling like irish spring or some chemical. I found this by accident, and haven't been able to find it again, until now! This site is the best value as well!!! They should have some deals, like 3 for 10.00, 5 for 15.00. Regardless, i love the way it smells, and so does my family!!! Thank you for carryiing it! YEAH!!!

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This soap contains all natural ingredients. It does not contain harsh chemicals such as paraben, phthalate, sodium lauryl sulphate. It’s biodegradable and does not leave behind harmful chemicals in the environment. It does not sting the eyes much when it accidently gets into the eyes like when you use conventional soap loaded with many unknown chemical. I found it too a bit more drying. This is probably the best bar soap that I have tried (I like Dr Wood’s liquid as well but I use it for other purposes instead). The first thing that you will notice about this soap is that it’s so big, much bigger than the standard bar soap size and it lasts much longer as well. Secondly, it’s the smell. It smells wonderful. You can easily smell it even before you open it. It will also freshen up your bathroom for the next few days before losing its smell (like any other bar soap). Thirdly, it lathers very well; giving a rich, creamy feel (reminds me of Dove body wash). This is special as almost all natural soaps do not lather really well or even close to conventional chemical soap. Definitely important if you mis s the lather feeling when you switch to natural soap. Lastly, this soap is not drying at all and is very gentle. When I use it to wash my face, it tends to get oily again within 2-3 hours only! Other soaps tend to last 4-5 hours and often make my facial skin too dry. It keeps your skin soft and moisturized. It is definitely money for value and size too! Check out my page for more reviews!

South of France Honey Soar

Posted by Reviewer1197711 on May 03, 2010

I really like this body soap. I do not wear perfume but the other day I received a compliment re the fragrance. It smells nice but its very subtle

Great Soap

Posted by Reviewer2967029 on Dec 30, 2012

I have been using this brand soap for a few years now after researching for a pure healthy soap to use for my family. I like using all the different scents and you don't feel like you are showering your skin in chemicals like other soaps that have all the additives.

It does the job

Posted by Reviewer2297908 on Jul 14, 2010

I didn't like the scent - doesn't smell anything like honey, but then for the benefit of the doubt I never actually smelled ALL the honeys that are out there. I wouldn't buy the honey scented bar for myself or for a gift again but I would still highly recommend the South of France line of products especially the shea butter and the lemon chamomile bars.