Beautiful

Posted by Reviewer3276967 on Sep 29, 2012

Lovely suds, leaves skin soft. I am the laziest person on earth....so using something like helps me save time from applying lotion after my shower!

Favorite One!

Posted by 4652371856366021612 on Nov 06, 2012

I love all of the South of France body washes, but this is my favorite. A good, clean, "soap" scent that is not overpowering. It just smells clean! Didn't dry out my skin either.

Love it

Posted by 5608931065043377749 on Feb 15, 2013

Hubby and I finally found the bodywash that both of us like. Smells nice, moisturizing, and 4 pushes are enough for washing body twice. Happy find!

Luxurious

Posted by jotonthehunt on Sep 10, 2013

I feel like I am using a high end body product when I use this, love the smell, consistency and aftermath. Also love the price. Only down side is the packaging, it's practical ...but not pretty! I guess that's how I get sucked in by those big corporations! Trust me you are better off with this product, I would recommend and repurchase.

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1023346 on Aug 14, 2013

This was sort of disappointing for me... as it says "moisturizing", "shea butter" etc., I expected something a bit richer, but this was a clear, watery liquid that doesn't particularly feel moisturizing much. Perhaps not too drying either, but I was sort of worried that it might be a bit heavy for this season(summertime), when actually it was quite refreshing and cleaning, no rich "moisturizing" feeling at all. The smell sure is not overpowering, it's also weak and subtle and leaves virtually no scent. I particularly don't enjoy the fact that I tend to use much, because it doesn't lather well. Won't pick this one again.

I loved this

Posted by alexvio on Oct 25, 2014

I loved this product. My skin gets dry and it's sensitive, so this was the best choice for me. I don't understand why SOF stopped producing it. And they do not produce body washed anymore. I'm sad!

LOVE THIS!!!

Posted by Reviewer1677856 on Jul 07, 2012

The best body wash I have ever used! I have very sensitive skin, and most body washes make me itch or break out. This cleans very well, smells great, and is gentle on my skin. Also, a little goes a long way.

Yes, this does work!

Posted by odereviews on May 13, 2014

This is the first body wash that can be called moisturizing. Too bad that the bottle has weak build quality. The pump got destroyed when this bottle dropped. Or maybe it was just a bad luck.

the bottle is leaking

Posted by ksju84 on Nov 02, 2012

so be prepared u'll get only half of the amount

Just okay

Posted by Reviewer2078185 on Dec 04, 2012

I don't like the smell of this product. i've used the bars of soap from this company and liked them a lot. this body wash is disappointing.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »