Surya Henna, Brasil Cream, Hair Coloring & Hair Treatment Cream with Organic Extracts, Dark Brown, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)

Disappointment

Posted by Reviewer1664798 From Finland on Jul 09, 2010

Didn't work well at all. Watery formula (nothing near to cream) made it messy to apply. Left my roots greenish light brown (my natural colour is light brown). Stains easily. Didn't make my hair feel treated at all. Just disappointed in this product.

The best alternative to powder henna!

Posted by iHerbalicious From Slovenia on Sep 03, 2012

Anyone who has ever used pure henna (powder form) knows how messy could be to apply it however with this Surya Henna elegant cream formula all the mess is gone. Let me point out that sadly it does fade out a little quicker than regular henna but since the application is so effortless that is not really a huge problem for me plus if your hair is shorter you will be able to use the container for more than one colouring. I have a naturally dark brown hair and I use Surya Henna in Dark Brown to deepen a colour a bit; it makes my hair colour much richer and it really gives lustre and a silky feel to my hair. Since henna (Lawsonia inermis) leaves have a red-orange dye molecule and this hair colour obviously contains henna leaves extract you have to expect a reddish undertone to the colour (this may be more visible on the grey & white hair).

nmalek

Posted by Reviewer2709413 From California on Dec 03, 2008

Product was not upto my expectation and what presented by the company online. Long time wash required and it was less than what claimed in the bottle, (I do weight the color), It was completely washed off after twice shower. Very unhappy with product, not worth the price.

Surya Henna, Brasil cream, Hair Coloring treatment

Posted by Reviewer3190885 From New York on Apr 23, 2009

This hair coloring is driving me crazy. The color is beautiful, but it is not cream. It is very watery. I tried to write them, but it doesn't help. So if you want nice, natural color which is good for yur hair, buy it. But remember, it is as I said watery, and runs down your face, and stains your skin for some time and everything that it touches.

a definite thirst quencher for my color processed hair!

Posted by Reviewer2998783 From California on Apr 08, 2009

Covered my gray areas, and mended my split ends...my hair feels so soft and supple..the color has not washed off after two weeks from applying it...extremely happy with this product..will definetly repurchase!!