Great Swedish Tranquility Calming Formula!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good.

RELAXATION IN A CAPSULE!!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Feb 04, 2014

This stuff works for me, really relaxes me. Most things either don't work for me or make me more jittery. One of these capsules is enough for me.

actually makes me slightly jumpy & Jittery...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

i would go with Schisandra , Suma (Brazilian Ginesng , Maca (Lepidium meyenii) or Amla (Emblica officinalis | Indian gooseberry).Chamomile,also known as Matricaria recutita never calmed me down either,then again i prefer other herbs like valerian (Valeriana officinalis),Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) or Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora)...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Average

Posted by odereviews on May 31, 2013

This does calm me a bit, but can't say it has been improved my quality of sleep that much. Points for nicely colored package. If you have tried other anti-stress products without success. Maybe this works for you...

better take in the evening

Posted by 5426359968358521112 on May 21, 2013

It really makes me calm but it also makes me very sleepy. So I avoid taking it before evening.

A Bit Expensive but Very Effective

Posted by ShelleyP on Apr 13, 2013

This is probably the most effective ashwagandha that I've used with regards to relaxation and just taking the edge off stress. Perhaps it's the addition of the Chamomile extract, but it does work better for me than any other ashwagandha product I've tried. I use 2 or 3 daily on a regular basis while going through peri-menopause and while it may not be the only thing I need, it really does make a positive difference.

ok

Posted by 5033336014423175051 on Mar 06, 2013

Thank you for a good product!

Good

Posted by juniper on Feb 18, 2013

I do sleep better with this product. It doesn't make you drowsy but let you sleep more soundly.

Works great before bed

Posted by Reviewer2488579 on Feb 11, 2013

Gives you a deep sleep if you take and if you find yourself a little anxious during the day just pop one in you should be fine for at least 2-3 hours.

I feel a difference

Posted by Reviewer1824368 on Jan 25, 2013

I take these when stress gets high, especially during school and exams. And they help a lot. I feel a difference and I am happy iherb offers these.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »