Gentle positivity

Posted by Reviewer2708009 on Jan 29, 2012

Tweaking my brain chemistry gently without big pharma sledgehammer drugs I thought to try this,as before I was using a mixture of ashwagandha and rhodiola that has now been discotinued. i use this sporadically when I feel I need soothing and I have had good calming results. Calm and also clear headed.I recommend this.

Great results.

Posted by Reviewer2042570 on Mar 05, 2012

I take one capsule in the morning with food and feel calm all day...gets rid of the shakes taking care of 4 grandkids gives me!

not for me...

Posted by Reviewer2888170 on May 11, 2012

I was disappointed that I did not experience any kind of calming affect after using this product. Glad it helps lots of other people.

Didn't help at all

Posted by DeanaS on Aug 16, 2012

In fact I think I was more stressed on these! It may take more time. I was very hopeful for this as I'm what I call a stress monkey.

Bob

Posted by Reviewer1769841 on Mar 28, 2012

Fantastic!! I sleep soundly, wake clear headed Not foggy headed. I will order more. This is a must try If you don't sleep well.

nice

Posted by inbalweisman on Sep 06, 2012

it works good for PMS.

Excellent for unwinding at day's end

Posted by Reviewer1777653 on Jul 18, 2012

I work as a trainer and between the energy of club and clients + my own workouts and nearing 50 yrs- I have appreciated the quality in all the adaptogens made by S.H.I.

I took half of the package(twenty capsules) and...

Posted by Reviewer1708481 on Apr 03, 2012

...didn't feel any change in my actions, really. I guess it was sort of an experiment. Well, any-way, I'd bet the product is all-right, just perhaps not for me.

Soothing

Posted by 5459419635163566386 on Nov 14, 2012

This is by far the best product in my supplement cabinet. I order in bulk.

Good

Posted by juniper on Feb 18, 2013

I do sleep better with this product. It doesn't make you drowsy but let you sleep more soundly.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »