Tasty gummies are tasty

Posted by Mary-B333 on Oct 23, 2015

These gummies are pretty delicious. They all have a slight creme flavor, because they are "smoothie fruits," and they taste so much better than the artificial conventional kind. They are also more jelly textured than chewy. Minus one star because some of them are banana flavored, which I thought was kinda gross, and they are pretty expensive. ***If you found this review helpful, please click yes! Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products!***

Too gooey

Posted by 4730279819778000170 on Jun 05, 2015

Too gooey for my taste.

I LOVE these Gummies Fruit Snacks! TASTY TREATS!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

I LOVE these gummy fruit snacks. I like the fruity taste, as well as the fact that they have no high-fructose corn syrup, no MSG, no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. I also like that they are gluten free and allergen free since I have to be very careful about what I eat. Tasty Brand has other great flavors of gummies too! They are all fantastic - very flavorful.

Exquisite flavors

Posted by 4929416243856968489 on Feb 21, 2014

The flavors are exquisite and the texture is excellent - chewy yet very soft.

Real Fruit Juice

Posted by Reviewer3043619 on Sep 14, 2013

Its really tasty with real fruit juices and not too sweet! I like the different flavours too! Will buy more in future!

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1363836 on Aug 03, 2013

Good taste :)

YEAH!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Apr 30, 2013

These are insanely delicious!!! Originally bought them for my sister and ended up stealing a handful after tasting one, I can't believe the flavours! They're a little expensive for the amount you get, but worth it due to it's organic ingredients, great texture and excellent quality product.

No artificial colors or flavorings

Posted by anomisyu on Feb 25, 2013

A good gummies alternative without any artificial flavorings or colors, all natural.

Fruit Gummies Snacks

Posted by HeidiT on Sep 23, 2012

I really liked the flavour of these. Organic candy can often be a bit bland, but these were great.

Best gummies ever

Posted by Reviewer2469382 on May 22, 2012

I love these, they have the best amount of chewiness in a gummy candy I've ever had, and they're vegan!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »