its fine

Posted by 4778777918774846169 on Dec 29, 2015

i expected to be more spicy

My all-time favorite tea.

Posted by Reviewer3301547 on Jul 25, 2015

I initially received this as a present in my Christmas stocking. Now it's part of every order I place with iHerb. Love it as iced tea or hot tea. Often use it in sun tea along with organic white or green tea if I want caffeine. Great taste, healthy ingredients and organic!!

really good

Posted by bobbienorthern on Apr 24, 2015

it is a really spicy and ginger tasting tea, it tastes like fresh cut ginger. The prices for the Tazo Teas is reasonable for the quality of the teas. This is the best ginger tea I have ever tasted. I think Tazo has the best tasting teas of all time and their quality is the finest and the price is so good also.

Zero flavor

Posted by sherilyn on Jan 21, 2015

The name "spicy ginger" is misleading. This tea is not at all spicy, has absolutely no hint of ginger. It just basically colored the hot water a little yellow. Extremely disappointing and a waste of money. Who cares if it's organic if it doesn't deliver? Yogi's lemon ginger is much much better.

Riquísimo

Posted by 5609013177412807838 on Mar 20, 2014

Con mucho sabor. Recomendable en invierno para entrar en calor.

Interesting combination of flavors

Posted by GypsyWoman on Feb 05, 2014

While this tea was not the flavor I was expecting, I quite enjoyed it. It is flavorful but still mellow and light. It is not a "regular" of mine, but definitely a tea I enjoy periodically as part of my repertoire.

warm your body and mind

Posted by 5714574371888572667 on Jan 26, 2014

This ginger tea warm you not only physically but also mentally. You will feel once you try it!

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer3102171 on Dec 04, 2013

Nice and warm tea, great for cold days

Tazo Tea

Posted by 4620876923986203924 on Aug 21, 2013

Great price.

LOVE Tazo Spicy Ginger!

Posted by 5713798828694037801 on Feb 26, 2013

I usually drink Tazo Chai Tea. When placing an order to stock up on my chai, I decided to ty the Spicy Ginger tea too. I was blown away by the taste. It is such a great flavored tea that tastes clean and fresh. Nice ginger flavor. LOVE this tea and will be purchasing it many, many more times. highly recommend it!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »