Best Vegan Supplement EVER, but great for meat-eaters too!

Posted by 5616697432580064897 on Oct 10, 2012

have used VEGA for months now. My energy levels have increased, I sleep better at night, and I have a much better overall sense of wellness. As an added bonus my skin, hair and nails all look much better. It is filling, tasty and nutritious.

Berry Flavor - VEGA

Posted by Reviewer2918815 on Mar 26, 2009

I like this flavor a lot I've tried the Natural flavor - stay away from that but the BERRRY IS AWESOME!!!!! I like it watered down it's just easier to drink it down, otherwise it is too thick for me. Great product

Love the product, but don't love the taste!

Posted by Reviewer2493190 on Jan 11, 2012

Vega makes amazing products. I absolutely love this company, but I haven't found the right combination of ingredients to make it taste good yet.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3258788 on Aug 26, 2009

I have not tried any other flavors but I did like the Berry Flavor - I thought that I was ordering the larger size not the 7 serving size. The stuff is expensive but worth it. I feel amazing after drinking this after a long hard ride and those days or nights where I dont have time to cook this is a great meal and wow you feel amazing after drinking it. I did find it tastes better if you really shake it up and continue to shake it as you drink it but it was tasty.

Great product!

Posted by 4638346684076175020 on Oct 10, 2012

This is one of three different flavors for Vega. I like the berry flavor the most, but all four are great alkaline, whole-foods, plant-based mixes. They mix well with a banana and water, or into a smoothie, but I guess you can just drink them with water or nondairy milk.

Healthy!

Posted by 5244182540839016312 on Oct 10, 2012

I can't find any other product like Vega on the market; something that's vegan, raw, and balanced for an athletic lifestyle. Plus they taste great, and you don't feel weighted down after drinking the stuff. I think their website has a link for a free sample too.

Tasty alone

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Oct 19, 2012

Tasty berry flavor alone but amazing when combined with fresh or frozen berries and blended into a smoothie.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3185773 on Sep 13, 2012

I love the taste and feel really full whith it.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2311504 on Sep 19, 2012

Love it! So many nutrients..high fiber!

Better than advertised

Posted by Reviewer2129784 on Oct 19, 2009

This is one great product. Great taste, blends well. I use it in my green smoothies. To make it go farther I use only one scoop. May be my imagination but it sure increase my energy when I bike. Will continue to order. Berry and Chocolate are my favorite flavors. This stuff is expensive but my body is worth it :-)