FutureBiotics, PMSHarmony, Advanced PMS Complex, 56 Vegetarian Capsules
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
We're Limiting Orders to 4 Per Product
Due to limited vendor inventory, each product will be limited to a maximum of 4 per order. This temporary measure ensures that our products can be more equally distributed among our valued customers.
FutureBiotics, PMSHarmony, Advanced PMS Complex, 56 Vegetarian Capsules
- Expiration Date: February 2021
Shipping Weight:0.84 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: FBS-02512
- UPC Code: 049479025121
- Package Quantity: 56 Count
2.5 x 2.5 x 4.6 in, 0.5 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Health. Nature. Life.
- Clinically Proven Nutrients for Nutritional PMS Support
- Dietary Supplement
- 14 Day Cycle
PMS Action Plan
Women enduring Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) suffer symptoms of mood swings, depression, irritability, fatigue, weight gain, insomnia, cramps, headaches and food cravings. Many women suffer multiple symptoms. Health professionals agree that healthy lifestyle strategies can effectively help manage and reduce PMS symptoms.
- Take Futurebiotics PMSHarmony and a comprehensive multi-vitamin, and eat a well balanced diet, including fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean protein.
- Recent studies indicate that a diet rich in calcium and Vitamin D - available in low-fat dairy and fortified orange juice - appears to help women reduce the risk of PMS symptoms.
- Limit salt as it contributes to fluid retention and bloating.
- Limit caffeine as it contributes to breast tenderness and increased headaches.
- Exercise is a great way to fight food cravings, reduce stress and increase a positive attitude. Aim for at least 30 minutes of daily aerobic exercise, especially the days preceeding menstruation.
- Include outdoor activities. Vitamin D from sunshine has been shown to be beneficial and plays a major role in the body's hormone system.
- Get sufficient sleep and rest which helps reduce fatigue and irritability.
- Taking control allows you to be positive, not negative. A change in your attitude and how you respond during PMS can work wonders. Deep breathing and visualization exercises will help.
Do's and Don'ts
- Utilize stretching techniques to release tension. Gently roll your head from side to side and rotate your shoulders.
- PMS is often genetic. Know your family's health history and speak with family members to see what therapies work best for them.
Measure Your Progress
Be aware of contributing factors. Don't be afraid to take a break, ask for help, focus on eating right, exercise and make use of other coping therapies. Enlist the help of your health professional and support team in your plan and progress.
PMSHarmony - taking inspiration from Nature
This 100% vegetarian product has an aromatic botanical essence added, along with natural whole plant co-factors including Black Cohosh root, Chasteberry fruit and Dong Quai. Glass packaging extends natural freshness and helps maintain potency.
- BioResponse DIM - Patented, enhanced bioavailability and clinically proven to help balance hormones.
- Chasteberry extract - Clinically shown to help reduce PMS symptoms.
- Natural "PMS support" herbs and select nutrients including Calcium.
Clinical research has shown that the ingredients in PMSHarmony, including BioResponse DIM, Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin D and Chasteberry extract help decrease many of the symptoms associated with PMS and help balance hormones.
BioResponse DIM is a naturally-occurring indole found in cruciferous vegetables. Clinical research has shown it helps support healthy estrogen metabolism by increasing production of 'good' estrogen metabolites, such as 2-hydroxy estrone, while reducing harmful metabolites, such as 16 alpha-hydroxy estrone. Patented BioResponse DIM utilizes solubility-enhancing micro encapsulation technology that encases small particles of Diindolylmethane within a water-soluble matrix that increases bioavailability.
PMSHarmony contains Chasteberry extract, standardized for 0.5% agnusides. Research has shown that Chasteberry extract helps increase production of luteinizing hormone (LH), which indirectly increases progesterone production. It helps regulate the menstrual cycle and helps reduce PMS symptoms, including breast tenderness, irritability, mood swings and cramping.
PMSHarmony is further enhanced with select nutrients like Calcium and Magnesium, and botanical ingredients, including Asparagus officinalis, that may provide relief from PMS symptoms. Whole, unextracted Chasteberry, Dong Quai and Black Cohosh root are included and provide all the natural plant co-factors that nature created.
PMSHarmony is potency-enhanced with Futurebiotics BioAccelerators. Clinically-proven Bioperine (Piper nigrum extract) improves nutrient bioavailability, while our proprietary natural compound of Ginger extract, Trikatu, super-potent Digezyme and Lactospore boosts digestion and absorption.
Supplemental use of Diindolylmethane in humans is effective in adjusting the pathways of estrogen metabolism to favor the production of 2-hydroxy estrogen metabolites.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take 4 capsules daily, preferably with meals. For best results, each month take for the 14 days prior to the onset of menstruation.
Microcrystalline cellulose, modified cellulose, vegetable stearate, stearic acid, lavender oil.
Contains absolutely no added yeast, sugar, salt, starch, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy or artificial colors.
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of reach of children.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 4 capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 14|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D (as Vegetable Ergocalciferol)||100 IU||25%|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||25 mg||1250%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Citrate)||300 mg||30%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide)||150 mg||38%|
|Chasteberry fruit extract (standardized to contain 0.5% [0.88 mg] agnusides)||175 mg||†|
|BioResponse DIM (a patented, enhanced bioavailability complex containing 25% diindolylmethane), starch, diindolylmethane, Vitamin E, phosphatidylcholine, silica||100 mg||†|
|Proprietary PMS Support Compound: |
Chasteberry fruit, Asparagus officinalis shoot, Dong Quai root, Fo-Ti root, Cramp bark, Black Cohosh root.
|Futurebiotics BioAccelerators |
(Bioperine, Ginger root extract, Trikatu, Digezyme, Lactospore)
|† Daily Value not established.|