Organyc, Bladder Control Pads, Moderate, 20 Pads
- Expiration Date: March 3 2024
- Date First Available: September 24 2021
Shipping Weight:1.76 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: NYC-01308
- UPC Code: 8016867013086
- Package Quantity: 20 Count
8.25 x 7.9 x 3.8 in, 0.695 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Frequently purchased together
- For Sensitive Skin
- For Bladder Leaks
- Complete Wetness, Odor, and Sensitive Skin Protection
- Only Certified Organic Cotton Next to Your Skin
- Cotton Super-Absorbent
- Odor Control - Certified
- Medium Protection
- Individually Wrapped, Folded Pads
1) Certified Organic Cotton Topsheet - Soft, organic cotton next to your skin to help maintain skin health and prevent irritation.
2) Cotton-Balanced Absorbent Core - Pure cotton core balanced with just the right amount of super absorbents to pull wetness away quickly and maintain a dry feeling.
3) Odor Control - Certified odor control to help improve confidence and maintain your dignity.
The Organyc Difference
Organyc brand light bladder control products completely protect you from wetness, odor, and irritation to help maintain dignity. They're made only with certified organic cotton next to your skin, with cotton-balanced super absorbency inside the pad that quickly pulls away wetness to keep you dry. And, they have odor control that is certified, to help you feel more confident.
How to use: Remove the adhesive strip and fix the pad to the panties.
Do not flush: Dispose of in trash can.
Keep the product out of the reach of children. Keep in a cool and dry place.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.