Best gluten free flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This flour has made my change to a gluten free diet easy. It is my staple in my mixes and an essential part of the bread and pancakes. The package has recipies on it and is informative about the produkt and the mill.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good

Excellent flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Truly lovely, mild tasting fine milled flour, excellent for just about anything really. Mix it with rice flour & tapioca starch for an excellent gluten free all purpose blend.

Keeper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I have used sorghum flour. . My gluten free dumplings and bread turned out well. If you have used different GF flours sometimes they have an off taste, but this flour worked well and tasted great. This is a definite keeper.

I Love Sorghum Flour!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I need to eat gluten free, and sorghum flour is a staple in my recipes. I also am using the all purpose flour mix from the book Artisinal Gluten Free Cooking, and it includes sorghum flour in that mix. I like the flour because it is a healthier flour with good nutrients in it as opposed to some of the starchier gluten free flours.

trusted and fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I guess I could say the same thing about the Sorghum flour and with the Millet. I use both of the flours in my gf bread and the bread always turns out tasting fresh and light. I trust the Bob's brand to be processed in a gf facility

Great flour for gluten free baking!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use sorghum flour as part of an all-purpose flour mix I make to prepare gluten free baked goods. Mixing the flours with sorghum far exceeds using plain rice flours! iHerb delivered it fast and securely!!

Gluten free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I looked everywhere for sorghum flour and even the Mennonite bulk stores in my area didn't carry it. I use this product in making my own blend of gluten-free flours. iHerb had the best selection for the best price. Making your own GF blend is a lot cheaper than buying the little bags of already blended flour.

Excellent flour!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product, great international shipping. Iherb rocks!

Best gluten free flour for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This flour is my favorite baking flour. It is naturally sweeter than any other flour I tried; I use it for muffins and pancakes without any other sweetener.