Posted by iHerb Customer on June 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

Arnica Montana

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have used this many years, and found Boericke and Tafel to be the easiest and most pleasant to use and very effective.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

Like this stuff, I did Yoga after long time, streched something , and this hepls. We have it just the price is higher but I must say that we also stock higher dosage and that is the only reason I didnt order again. But great product and it works.

Pain reducer

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2009 | Verified Purchase

I understand these are especially helpful for reducing pain shortly after an injury has occurred. My husband used them after an injury to a hamstring muscle and experienced moderate results.

Nature's best healer from injuries

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2008 | Verified Purchase

It does work and I've used liquid Arnica prior to trying this product. Speeds the healing process from injuries, especially bruising.

Great stuff!

Posted by ShelleyP on April 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is very effective for a variety of hurts. I've been giving it to my Labrador who keeps re-injuring his rear leg - seems to help quite a bit. He gets 5, 2 or 3 times a day.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

I've good it because my Doctor prescribed before my surgery. It is really effective specially against purple marks.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

https://eu.iherb.com/pr/Boericke-Tafel-Arnica-Montana-30X-250-Tablets/3247 great... incredible...

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

it really works for bladder spams. I would recommend it.

I am very satisfied