I'm Lovin' it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am addicted to this ACV brand. It tastes very good to me. Since taking it, my knee pain has gone away and I can now go up/down the stairs again like nobody's business. Though I have not noticed any significant weight loss, I find that it has helped curb my cravings for sweets. I take it at least 3 times a day...2 TBSP with 12 oz water and 2 TBSP agave nectar. The bottle was shipped well packed by iherb.

Brilliant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had pretty much tried everything else for heatrburn while I slept - this really works! Amazing.

Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent ! So many great ways to use Organic apple Cider Vinegar - and after shopping around, "Bragg" is the BEST! I tried it as a stomach remedy - and ended up slimming down as a 'side effect' ! I also use it in my clay facials - really makes a great facial by getting the blood flow going !

Great for weight loss after steroids!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this brand. My store was out of it and I bought the other raw. Well its "mother" was all goopy like placenta at the bottom! Yuck. Not so with Braggs. After a round of prescription steroids I got very fat in 1 month. Nothing worked for weight loss that used to work in the past, not even exercise! I tried a high fat diet but fats would now make me vomit. I read that priming the gallbladder with ACV worked for eating fats. This is a miracle. I'm now back on a high saturated fat diet and losing weight. But this ACV kick-started the weight loss as I took ACV tonics for 2 weeks prior to consuming fats & I saw the difference right away. It's also great for my hair in the shower, detangles nicely.

Awesome ACV!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use ACV for many various things from personal care to home care. Bragg organic ACV is my favorite ACV, the mother usually settles at the bottom of the bottle so give it a good shake and you are good to go. I use organic Bragg ACV as a hair rinse once a week and it gives me shiny hair. My daughter is in preschool and she got a wart on her finger last year for the first time. We tried 2 rounds of Dr.Scholls over the counter wart medication for 2 months. It went away for a few days but it came back the second time with a vengeance, and would not respond to medication. So I decided to try acv and I dipped a cotton ball in acv, and taped it to the wart twice a day. Within 3 days the wart began to dry off and in less than a week her finger was wart free...amazing! We had spent $30+ on wart treatments and this little bottle of apple cider vinegar had did the trick! Seeing the success of acv on warts, I did not hesitate to use it when I discovered something on the top part of my lip, I was told it was a cold sore. My husband get them every season but I had never had one until this time ( I guess my immune system was low then). I did not want to use Abreva or any other over the counter medication he uses so instead I used acv. BIG MISTAKE..again I repeat myself big mistake. ACV is an amazing product but if you have a cold sore please do not apply it on the cold sore thinking the acidity will help, I learned the hard way. The ACV I applied for over a week not only prolonged the life of the cold sore but it left me with a scar above my lip so bad that I have to use concealer and powder when I leave the house...learn from my mistake please don't use this on cold sores.

Wonderful Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have bought this several times now and it is good for candida, give it to my dog also. Helps tremendously.

Keeping 'reflux' under control...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

ACV is great (in my case) for easing my 'hideous' reflux condition... However, I do combine 'ACV' with a sensible diet (NO!!! Over the counter medication) and exercise, for what I consider; 'GREAT results'... -mR

Very good taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started using it every morning and I have already lost some weight.

Disappointing. Tasted and smelled mouldy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We bought 6 different vigegars from iherb. This came second last for us. Smelled mouldy and tasted mouldy. ______________________________________ TOP 3 FAVOURITES (very excellent) 1st - Spectrum Naturals Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (*clean, good taste) 2nd - Dynamic Health Laboratories (*clean, good taste) 3rd - Coconut Secret, Raw Coconut Vinegar (*clean, good taste) 4th - Jarrow Apple Cider Vinegar (*clean, good taste) Disappointments: 5th - Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (*tasted and smelled mouldy!) 6th - Eden Foods, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (*tasted and smelled mouldy!) ______________________________________________________________________ We will purchase spectrum naturals from now on. ...Click YES if this was helpful and feel welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Excellent apple cider

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great quality apple vinegar. Pleasant taste.