Cherries are my favourite thing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love cherries and If it were up too me I would eat cherries in everything. So try it if you do too.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

You can't go wrong with dark chocolate.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

y loved the taste and consistency. come without being melted and good quality

yummy

Posted by vanagelyte on Jun 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

simply delicious <3

So tiny I wanted more!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Didn't quite expect it to be that small but the chocolate itself is WONDEROUS. The cherries were a nice touch, been waiting for a nice cherry chocolate for a long time! Will totally buy this again! Very good!

good stuff

Posted by LadyEnigma on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great bar! It's not a pure chocolate bar, and it's only 55% cocoa content, so if you're a chocolate snob who likes to appreciate the flavor of a nice 100% Colombian dark chocolate bar or a German 85% w/ nibs, you may want to reconsider. I, however, like some variety in my bars, because if I'm going to sit around and eat 3.2 oz of chocolate bar, I'm going to want something else in there. Like some crunchy almonds and dried cherries. It's a great bar and I loved the 3 that I got to eat. Sadly, the pair of chocoholics who have access to my fridge ensured that 3 of 12 was all I'd get. Completely unfair.If you're still on the fence, consider: at the time of this writing, 2 people have NOT given this a 5 star review. One says they're nothing special and you shouldn't count calories (I'm not), and the other is mad that a 55% bar is too sugary compared to the 85% she's used to. Let me tell you, if I bought a 85% bar and it tasted like this, I'd be pretty mad. But it's 55%, which is borderline milk chocolate, and it's sweet, so please don't fault the bar when you like to taste the subtleties of bitter unsweetened chocolate. Which, by the way, if you're a TRUE chocoholic, you should definitely do. A few bites of excellent quality only-chocolate bar is quite the gastronomic experience. But that's not this; this is a chocolate bar you have a few squares of every now and then when you want something sweet, and this delivers.

Chocolate perfection

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Too bad it was so small! Love it, but then I love cherries and chocolate, so best combo ever!

Mmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

great taste and cheap. but I would prefer the chocolate percent to be higher

very very yummy