Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good taste and an amazing smell

Amazing…the best white chocolate!!!

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Dec 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a different white chocolate. It has a lovely taste and a brownish color due to the coconut bits (it is not the whitest white). I also like the fact that it is very crunchy and really sweet (like a good white chocolate should be). I would like a bigger bar!

very goooooooooood

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The first ingredient not cane sugar like other brands , I ended up eating the whole bar at once😅

coconut

Posted by Goldie on Jan 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

yummy yummy yummy I got love in my tummy

Tastes great and no bad stuff in it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wanted a white chocolate bar that didn't have cane sugar in it. This is awesome! It satisfies me when I want something sweet. Since cane sugar and gives me heartburn, I searched and searched for something sweetened with without sugar and found this bar. Kudos to the company that produces this bar!

Great recipe!

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It would've been perfect if it weren't for that waxy aftertaste - perhaps from the packaging.

The BEST white chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the yummiest white chocolate iv ever eaten healthy or otherwise!! Love the flavour the crunchy coconut adds to the bar, try it you won't regret it!

chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

seul a word: delicious

just great

Posted by hecateMX on Nov 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love white chocolate. This one is mild and sweet without cane sugar.

Great taste if you don't mind the sugar content

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this knowing that the sugar content would be high, since it's white chocolate. If you don't mind splurging, the taste of this bar is really nice - I prefer the way the white chocolate in this blends with the coconut (compared to their dark chocolate option), and since I was expecting sweetness, unlike with their dark bar, I wasn't disappointed.

1 2 3