Just what I needed....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I recently discovered 'dry brushing' and thought I would give this brush a try given it's so cheap. I've been experiencing breakouts on my back for a few years now (despite being an adult in my 30s!). I tried various moisturisers (for sensitive skin), not moisturising, back brushes, wash clothes, etc and everything seemed to made my back breakout worse. I have been using this brush for about 2 weeks and my back has improved significantly - it's just what I needed. The dry skin on my back is now being properly exfoliated and doesn't irritate my skin (important to brush lightly on the skin). Based on other reviews, I do not use this brush in the shower - only for dry brushing before I get into the shower. I recommend this product for anyone else experiencing similar problems w/their back and to improve their overall skin quality - my skin is now much smoother and softer.

Best brush I've found for dry skin brushing

Posted by juliem on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've bought a few brushes now and this is the best one I've come across for dry skin brushing. It's a perfect size and is ideal for a satisfying and invigourating scrub. I'm planning to buy this one again when it wears out.

Good for the price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The product info says you can use it wet or dry, but I wouldn't use it in the shower if I were you. The handle is palm and it gets waterlogged rather quickly! A good dry brush though, medium bristle.

Fantastic Exfoliater

Posted by HeathyVeganLiving on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just love this exfoliating brush. Easy to use.

Just what I was looking for

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great price, and very durable

Affordable and feels very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this in the morning before I bathe. After doing dry brushing on my legs, arms and body, I can feel the blood circulation much better. Before I dry brush, I feel sleepy. After dry brush with this product, I'm awake. I don't use it everyday because I'm forgetful, but on the days I do use it, I think "wow, I'm glad I bought this". The price is not expensive too. Recommended.

Super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Super :)

אהבה

Posted by TutiFruti on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

מתאים לשימוש על עור יבש ורטוב כאחד. אצלי בשימוש לשם המרצת הדם נגד צלוליטיס. הולכת להזמין עוד כמה

great

Posted by Nesja89 on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for a friend and she is amazed, how good it is. Gentle, but still effective brush.

good brush for body