My favorite dry brushing

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

My favorite and it is easy to hang. I just wish the handle doesnt stab me when I grip it.

Best brush I've found for dry skin brushing

Posted by juliem on February 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've bought a few brushes now and this is the best one I've come across for dry skin brushing. It's a perfect size and is ideal for a satisfying and invigourating scrub. I'm planning to buy this one again when it wears out.

Perfect for dry body brushing.

Posted by treesaregreen on June 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like to dry body brush to stimulate the lymphatic system and exfoliate my legs. This brush is soft enough for beginners but still bristly enough to exfoliate really well. I really like it, the price is very reasonable and since using it i have gotten fewer ingrown hairs.

Good for the price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

The product info says you can use it wet or dry, but I wouldn't use it in the shower if I were you. The handle is palm and it gets waterlogged rather quickly! A good dry brush though, medium bristle.

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

Easy to hold, great for dry brushing!

Excellent massage for problematic parts of your body

Posted by ShokoFlomel on October 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

What this brush does is a wonderful session of massage during which it helps you to fight cellulite on your thighs and buttocks. The effect is crearly visible- the next day I saw that my thighs became smoother and slimmer. Of course, the massage feels tough and the brush is no feather. After a few seconds of massage red spots appear on thighs and buttocks but they are not of allergic origin. Blood rushes to these areas and helps to eliminate cellulite problems. I would advise to apply anti-cellulite creme to make the most of the effect. The loop is convenient as you can hang the brush in the bathroom or anywhere you choose.

Fantastic Exfoliater

Posted by HeathyVeganLiving on October 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just love this exfoliating brush. Easy to use.

Just what I was looking for

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great price, and very durable

Affordable and feels very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this in the morning before I bathe. After doing dry brushing on my legs, arms and body, I can feel the blood circulation much better. Before I dry brush, I feel sleepy. After dry brush with this product, I'm awake. I don't use it everyday because I'm forgetful, but on the days I do use it, I think "wow, I'm glad I bought this". The price is not expensive too. Recommended.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2017 | Verified Purchase