A great produckt!!!!!!!!

Posted by Izaak Jacob Baijs on January 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

Withs Digist Bacis my life,change compleet!!!!!! 16 years I had a chronich I.B.S,and I take this product together wish acidophilus(lactobacillus),with pectin, Natural Plus,and I can where normal to the toilet!!!!!!! I am very Happy!!!!!!.

Great for GURD

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

Awesome product. We take it before every meal!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used this product not long time but I like this and I am interesting to order this one in future

Worth trying

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have started to take these enzymes first time , haven´t use anything like that before. It´s mostly because I have so busy schedule and it takes a lots of energy. And not every day I can be sure that I`m eating a healthy way as it should, so that´s one of the biggest reason I started take them with every big meal, mostly one or two times in a day. And well, I haven´t used them a long time, only 3 days now, but I like them - taste is good, easy to take - can take together with meal and easy to carry everywhere you go, so that they are so small capsules. Well, maybe it ´a a bit early to say excactly how they works, anyway I belive in them and continue take them as long as needed.

outstanding quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite company when I buy enzymes. A little bit pricey but you get what you pay for.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good staff💪🏻

Truly works

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

No bloating after using these ensymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

I go to the wc more often. Gutted with gas a little bit. Maybe because I use Probiotics too?

Super product

Posted by Ursik on November 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works very well. Helps to digest better. Does not have any notable side effects. Will order again.

Digestive Aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think it has really helped with digestion and gas.