Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product has a adequate size and quantity!

Super!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow. Don't have weird smell or taste. Super good product!

Customs duty

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

On top of the price ( item and postage ) I had to pay customs charge duty in the UK, thieves between seller and buyer! besides - very good product.

Best vitamind D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love these soft gel vitamind d3 vitamin.

This product got my vitamin D -levels up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I got my blood vitamin D -levels tested two days ago and my level was 133 nmol/litre. I have been using this product every four days which means my daily intake has been 2500 IU (62,5 micrograms). So I can truly recommend this one because it really works!

Vitamin D goodness

Posted by brobin on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Maximum recommended daily allowance of Vitamin D supplement in a one-a-day capsule. Brilliant for us Australians who can't buy these higher dose sizes off the shelf from the shops. The price is also excellent value. Buy a couple of bottles.

Love the higher dosage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been vit D deficient and 400IU was ridiculously low. Glad to have the 10,000IU!

Best value I could find

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I live in New Zealand where the highest potency you can buy is 1000iu and is rather expensive to iherb. I am very satisfied with this product and service from iherb that I definitely will be buying more of it in the future

Very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Quality and price .I have been ordering since a year from iHerb from London UK sometimes it takes a long time to arrive + paying extra for customs..Now I order more often to avoid that. < below a certain amount no problem>.Always pleased , Vit D so important for the body it is a must .

D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Effective, D3 vitamin supplement is easy to take, feel good, seem to help.