Favorite Schuessler Cell Salts

Posted by Hungarian on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Favorite Schuessler Cell Salts

Great for acne and oily skin!

Posted by dioncj on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to treat pimples and oily skin, after 3 weeks of taking it I started to notice an improvement in my complexion, the amount of sebum that my skin produced was significantly reduced and the blackheads and pimples were disapearing. After one month and one week, my skin oil production became normal and acne become a past issue. I have to say this is excellent for oily skin, it makes my skin healthy and balanced, sebum production is under control, I could proudly say that nowadays my skin type is normal and acne free. The intake I had was 4 little pills (this are very small and they melted under the tongue) 4 times a day. I still take the treatment but 3 times a day and I will continue.

My Kids use it the clear their skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Since they started taking it, they hardly get any pimples. It's not recommended if you have teeth fillings or any kind of implant.

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A naturopath recommended that I try this product for my fingers. I have hard, bony swellings, which I believe are called Herberden's nodes that can develop in the distal interphalangeal joints, the joints closest to the end of the fingers. I believe this is a result of training traditional karate for 20 plus years. I think it is working, as the nodes have not gotten any larger and sometimes they don't seem as large. After I finish this bottle I should have a better idea of its effectiveness.

Seems to work.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is slowly but surely drying up my Dad's fistula. Knock on wood that it will keep working.

Silicea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Same as above. I assume it's doing its job! Thanks

good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

my health food store sells 500 for what you pay for 1000 on this site.

Tissue salts