No more oops I forgot with my Memory Upgrade II!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2007 | Verified Purchase

The MEMORY UPGRADE II drink is awesome! My whole family uses it and I can attest to the fact that it really works! I have problems with my short term memory due to a terrible car accident and since I've been taking MEMORY UPGRADE II it has helped me immensely to where I am able to focus more on things without forgetting what I was doing....!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 3 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for more than 15 years and will continue to until they won't let me.

This is the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

Im really sad and disoriented now that iherb stop supplying this amazing product from Durk Pearson and Sandy Shaw. Its increadible, whenever I take it, instant wake up onto work, productivity, thinking, even when I slept late last night it would help me severely. I had a car accident and deficit in some cognitive function mostly verbal. I was with this for 6 years, wow, its been a long road. Now when I really need it, iherb stop supplying it. So sad. Iherb is great distributor, offer good shipping and come neatly packaged and its great. Now Im using Enzymatic Energy System, its not as super as Memory Upgrade + Fast Blast but I guess have to do I wish iherb supply these products in the near future, they are great, both Memory Upgrade II and Fast Blast by Life Enhancement formulated by Durk Peason and Sandy Shaw. Amazing people, amazing supplement.

memory upgrade II

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, this stuff went gummy. I'm still using it, and it seems to taste all right, but it's supposed to be a powder, and was a powder. I didn't leave the lid off, or expose it to moisture. I was careful to tighten the lid after use. But it got quite gummy anyway, and takes a bit of force to scoop up a glob of it with a spoon or a fork. Let me know if I shouldn't be using it in its current condition. I suppose the ingredients are still there, but they may have changed in some way due to the transformation from a powder to a glob.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used the product for several years. I take it in the morning and at lunch. It prevents me from tiring in the afternoon at work. Iherb is a great company to buy products from. I have never had any problems and I like the sale prices. Thanks for a great company.

Awesome Product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for about 6 months now, every night before bed, and I've had great results. I've been using it as part of a weight loss regimen. I train with weights three times a week and I feel much healthier and have gotten much leaner. I will be taking this product as long as I can afford it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this formulation for 14 years now and will continue to as it is so important to my memory, focus and attention to detail in my work. Great value in the Kilogram size too.

Life Enhancement, Durk Pearson & Sandy Shaw

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

helps my memory and keep going all day.

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is excelent and lives up to its name!

Memory help

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very good,The B Vitamins give me vivid dreams if taken before bedtime

1 2