P-5-P

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Having discovered this form of vitamin B6 on the iHerb website was a bonus. I was looking for something to help with carpal tunnel syndrome (or repetitive strain injury) and this was listed as a possible approach. So far, so good. I believe one of these each morning, along with an Ashwaganda capsule, has made a change. And at these prices, I will definitely order this product again.

Now Foods P-5-P

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

P-5-P is supposedly the most effective form of B6; this is an excellent formulation at a great price.

A must

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I feel better since I started taking this form of B6. It is a must for anyone with mood related problems. This increases the effect of aminoacids like tryptophan or tyrosine.

coenzyme B6

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

helps me to reduce my monthly migraine

Good Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

For those who need an activated B-6, this may very well be the one. Smart to add Mg, too. But, to bad it's not a higher quality Mg.

works very well for me for boosting energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this turned out to be some sort of miracle for me. I am having a tough year, I am overworked and stressed, so no wonder some days I am down, but two tablets of this bring my mood up and I have normal energy even after two nights of less then 4 hours. I have also noticed my pee turns bright yellow-green, anyone else? What component does this?

Improved my dream recall

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After the 3rd day on this B6 vitamin, I started to recall almost all my dreams. However I do not take it before bed time because you can get some really weird dreams. I always take it in the mid day.

Awesome.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Use with Taurine for added benefit. Improved clarity, and vivid dreaming

P-5-P

Posted by arieschild on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I seem to feel better since taking this along with Taurine.

P-5-P Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I received my order quickly and the product works great for what I need. The price is right too. Will be ordering more in the futures. Thanks iHerb!