Much better texture than "miracle" noodles!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2018 | Verified Purchase

Google how to soften these - at first they're really crisp (which works in some recipes) but they soften after a while and when they're eaten as leftovers. They're great with a peanut sauce, and I'm going to attempt to make "macaroni" and cheese with them. Wonderful as a low-carb substitute!

Great forreplacement of regular noodless

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2018 | Verified Purchase

If you are allergic to regular noodless or needs to eat low carb this one is great. If you remember to soak it in water, lemon juice and seasalt and boil it for a few miutes its amazing. I tried with the soaking for 3 hours and then directly in to the dish with the minimum of simmering but they were crunchy so I had to let it simmer for about 10 more minutes before they were soft. They are tasteless so you can add whatever taste you like.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love these noodles. I expected a fishy kind of taste but nothing!

Weird But I Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Many people think it is weird because it is very crunchy but i love it. It has no taste but you can mix it with anything. My usual mixing is with kombu and cold soba noodles with japanese sesame sauce 😋😋

Good texture and low calories

Posted by angelfock on December 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

They're delicious if you process them in a proper way before "cooking". I soak them in water for 2.5 hours, drain the water then, and soak in fresh lemon juice for another half hour. They turn out to be soft and will not be chewy as some of the users said. I use my homemade tahini to make stir-fried pad thai. It's super delicious and it's good that this product is low calories :)

Excellent price

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2013 | Verified Purchase

Hard to get cheaper, nice little noodles

Kelp Noodles

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like these noodles. Yes, they do have that "snap" that several other reviewers comment on, but I don't really mind. I haven't tried to boil them yet but that might take some of that snap away. I know that they soften up a bit after they've been marinating for a while at least. They have no taste and work great with different pasta sauces and in wok/stir fry. I prefer this over the miracle noodles, not just because of the taste, but also the fact that this 12oz bag actually contains 12oz of kelp noodles whereas the miracle noodles are mainly water.

Best low calorie noodle

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

These noodles are great to eat raw wih some homemade nut or seed sauce and some finely chopped salad. I make my raw almond sauce to go with it as I am a raw foodie.

Yum and healthy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

These noodles go perfect with tomato marinara sauce, veggies and added spices. I love the crunch! You can make up so many meal ideas with this, works great in raw veggie salads and soups. Would definitely buy again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

Cook these and they essentially turn into rice noodles. Squishy, satisfying rice noodles that taste great in a satay sauce. Cold, they are crunchy and bizarre; something I thoroughly reject in noodle-dom. Related certainly to some sort of cephalopod. Properly prepared, you could trick just about anyone.