Weird But I Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Many people think it is weird because it is very crunchy but i love it. It has no taste but you can mix it with anything. My usual mixing is with kombu and cold soba noodles with japanese sesame sauce 😋😋

Good texture and low calories

Posted by angelfock on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

They're delicious if you process them in a proper way before "cooking". I soak them in water for 2.5 hours, drain the water then, and soak in fresh lemon juice for another half hour. They turn out to be soft and will not be chewy as some of the users said. I use my homemade tahini to make stir-fried pad thai. It's super delicious and it's good that this product is low calories :)

Excellent price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Hard to get cheaper, nice little noodles

Great for low carb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These work best with a generous amount of sauce. I soak them in water and a little bit of vinegar or lemon juice for ten minutes or more, then rinse and soak them in the sauce I'm using for at least twenty minutes. They lose the rubbery with slight crunch texture and just seem like glass noodles. I've used peanut sauce and vegetables with great success. Helps you keep sanity when you have to decrease carbohydrates.

Kelp Noodles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like these noodles. Yes, they do have that "snap" that several other reviewers comment on, but I don't really mind. I haven't tried to boil them yet but that might take some of that snap away. I know that they soften up a bit after they've been marinating for a while at least. They have no taste and work great with different pasta sauces and in wok/stir fry. I prefer this over the miracle noodles, not just because of the taste, but also the fact that this 12oz bag actually contains 12oz of kelp noodles whereas the miracle noodles are mainly water.

Best low calorie noodle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These noodles are great to eat raw wih some homemade nut or seed sauce and some finely chopped salad. I make my raw almond sauce to go with it as I am a raw foodie.

Yum and healthy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These noodles go perfect with tomato marinara sauce, veggies and added spices. I love the crunch! You can make up so many meal ideas with this, works great in raw veggie salads and soups. Would definitely buy again.

Magical

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Cook these and they essentially turn into rice noodles. Squishy, satisfying rice noodles that taste great in a satay sauce. Cold, they are crunchy and bizarre; something I thoroughly reject in noodle-dom. Related certainly to some sort of cephalopod. Properly prepared, you could trick just about anyone.

Free from everything noodles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have to soak them for a minimum of 24hours then cook them or they are hard and nasty. Absorb flavours well and fun eating.

Great raw food

Posted by eatingclean on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

While I don't use this as noodle substitute because it is so crunchy, I love using this in the peanut miso kelp noodles recipe included on the packaging! FYI I use it with PB2 peanut butter and Eden Food's Genmai Miso