Terrific Moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this lotion for my face & body for at least 15 years and the contents have remained the same. It contains borage oil which is hard to beat in the moisturizer game. NO odor fortunately. I have only one complaint and that is that the cap/dispenser more often than not will not open. I end up transferring the cap/dispenser'/tube from my empty bottle onto the new one.

Excellent cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is really great heavy duty dry skin fixer !

Excellent emollient cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is an extremely good non-messy emollient cream for dry skin. Highly recommended.

Excellent product

Posted by Ancaria on Sep 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the most moisturizing and smoothing product for body I have ever tried! I can't believe my skin can be so soft after the first application. I definitely will buy it again! Another big advantage is that lotion doesn't smell. So, it can be used by odor-sensitive people (pregnant or breast-feeding for example).

works great for face, body and hands

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We are never without this product at my house. My husband and I both use it every day for face and body. Only a small amount is needed to smooth skin; it absorbs well, is not greasy and has no distracting fragrance. We've been using it now for 3-4 consecutive years and I phased out a too-pricey face cream by using a small amount of this. It is a perfect base for powdered makeup, too.

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought the shikai borage therapy dry skin lotion unscented to try because I have very sensitive skin. It was the best thing I could have done my skin loves it and looks and feels better than it has done for years. I am on my 3rd bottle and can highly recommend it I had nearly given up on finding a lotion for my skin so am extremely pleased that I found shikai.

Quick absorbing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It absorbes to my skin very quickly. It moisturizes skin well although it's light. But you have to mind that it smells really weird.

Like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very nice lotion for sensitive skin.

Excellent for dry skin

Posted by Jarousek on Jul 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have very dry skin for being on the sun a lot due to my job. I combine coconut oil with this lotion ( one layer, then the second of Shikai Borage Therapy Lotion. My skin does not dry up so quickly and stays moist and soft for much longer.

Posted by Mincruiser on May 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have found the entire Shikai Borage Therapy line to be excellent. It gives immediate, lasting results against extreme dryness and peeling, and it absorbs well and quickly leaving no greasy residue.